My transformation thus far

You know what, your a pretty girl any way you look at it. You are better to be fit so that is good and I am sure you feel better too so congrats.

ok so i know i havent posted much, but i've been lurking ever since i joined. I finally made it to my first competition. I was 3rd out of 4th, but it was still a good experience and I'm ready to buckle down and tweak my body for some more :) I think DB was the only who saw me in person before and then at the show, and liek i told him - IT WAS ABOUT DAMN TIME! haha.

i know some of the original pics have been deleted so here's a before/ after shot! I'll post the rest in the competition section where they belong! :)
BEFORE
KarenBeforeJan2004.jpg

Karenerica8.jpg

this just makes me respect fat people even less. See what were capable of with hard work???

Wow great job; hope to hear a lot more from you in the future.

i agree, I COULD have given up so many times - especially when i was stalled. But I had a goal in mind and stuck with it. People dont understand that consistancy, patience, preserverance, dedication and discipline are ALL factors of fitness, whether it be for competing or just not being obese anymore!

great job keep up the good work, and since this is your 1st competetion your body has been here before so the next time you will be able to achieve better results since you know what your capable of
there really is something to the whole muscle has memory thing

hey Karen i was at the show with Dave
i own Next Level Nutrition, we had the booth
you looked great
i thought you should have placed higher

supermannpc said:
hey Karen i was at the show with Dave
i own Next Level Nutrition, we had the booth
you looked great
i thought you should have placed higher

thanks! trust me, i couldnt agree more! i thought i woulda placed higher too! haha

KarenB said:
thanks! trust me, i couldnt agree more! i thought i woulda placed higher too! haha

Now your at the point where you got to step it up again and stay focused the whole off season.
If your planning on doing the Lehigh Valley that only leaves you with 5 months off season.

Back