My Transformation

CYPHON said:
Im tooooo much fire for meatball. She's come to accept the fact that I rule!!!!!!!

She's not traumatized.......She's high on redline crap.

You don't rule s h i t except the crapper!! You spend all your time on the throne! LMAO!

you look awesome Ms. Fit and the only question I have for you is how much time inbetween pics... what was your transformatin timeline? I'm about to whip my girl into shape too and definitely going to get her on something for energy pre workout...

by the way I've been voting for you everyday but it seems like I'm the only one. Where are the rest of the bro's??

mikeswift said:
you look awesome Ms. Fit and the only question I have for you is how much time inbetween pics... what was your transformatin timeline? I'm about to whip my girl into shape too and definitely going to get her on something for energy pre workout...

by the way I've been voting for you everyday but it seems like I'm the only one. Where are the rest of the bro's??

I would say about 4 years between pics....for pre workout energy I use Redline by VPX Sports...it will really get her fired up! :)

Thanks for voting! I am going for it again for the month of August!

Realroids....thank you!

Haha, saw your pics from the website with the reptiles, you are pretty brave, I'd love to do that but there's no chance of doing that around here. You're a character. BTW, what is the vote for and how would I do it? Take care

you really look great, am glad you stayed positive, it's hard for alot of people to stay dedicated to and keep visiting the gym day in and day out, very impressive, and i think alot of people who visit this website would really appreciate it that kind of transformation, you should consider your self a role model, wait a thick i declare you a role model already, keep up the good work...

How was there this many posts before I saw this thread???

Anyhow, Great job, lots of hardwork for sure!

its really amazing how you have toned up and put on good still womanly muscle. You look incredible. I really like the fact that your a natty builder but you don't hang out on the "natural...blah blah high and mighty" boards. Usually those who are natural have very few kind things to say about those of us who actually feel like competing for a trophy and as presser says "push the envelope"

I agree w/ everyone your incredible.

You have been an inspiration to me. I am a nebbie only started 5 months ago. I am still learning and hope to find a workout partner who knows more then i do to help!

:)

Back