NABAA organzation ?

Chris250

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
Gold Member
NABBA USA CONTEST SCHEDULE

Does anyone know what this organzation is about. I know its big in europe, and there are some U.S. shows out east coast. But, they are just starting to come around the midwest. I know they have a pro quilifier in June, that is up by Chicago. There is also a U.S. Pro show this november. I talked to the promoter's on facebook, and they are trying to get it to grow here in the U.S. to give bodybuilders some choices on organzations.

Last edited:
I did a NABBA show about 10 years ago, the competition is ok , its hit or miss, theirs only a handful of guys that are in tip top shape, so youll have some guys there who look crazy and then some guys there who look awful.lol

My buddy did a nabba show as well and beat beat Sean Allen there, so the comp is ok sometimes, their will be like 8 guys in the whole show that looks like u chris SO you will have some competition,

Last edited:
Oh and when you get to the national level they have or pro level those guys look crisp, more like the European bodybuilder look! I qualified my first show, so.......lol

I would worry if I was a regular national level competitor that the judges would find out I was competing in another organization and black ball me in the npc shows. It sounds far fetched but it would be my major concern!

you hit that right on. Mb97 happened to me in 2003 did a nabba show 2 weeks later npc i paid for it

NABBA sucks IMO. It's all on height classes and you can be 5'10" weighing 200 and in the same class as some who's 6'1" 300. Just isn't fair. I did 2 NABBA shows and didn't place nearly the same in them as I did either NPC show I did the week after each NABBA show

Back