Name one or two favourite steroids....

i have only ever used 3 in the past as im still new to aas really. Also my first 2 cycles i was totally uneducated.

Sust 250
Deca
Winny

Sust i blame for the rage i had. Gotta love that though.

About to use Primabolan Dep and heard lots of good things about it.

#1. EQ
#2. tren

for me, nothing compares. the vascularity and steady growth are unmatched with this combo. my body loves the stuff. going to add anavar to the mix this year and see how they all work together.

stay safe
peace
big bow

Bigup said:
i have only ever used 3 in the past as im still new to aas really. Also my first 2 cycles i was totally uneducated.

Sust 250
Deca
Winny

Sust i blame for the rage i had. Gotta love that though.

About to use Primabolan Dep and heard lots of good things about it.

Why would you blame the Sust because you couldn't control your temper/"rage" issues? lol.

for me it is deca. i am very fortuanate that i never seem to suffer from any serious side when i do deca, no deca dick. i love it because it makes my joints feel great, i can train all day without any pain and it also makes me f&*$ for ever. i feel like i can go for days without dumping a load(and my girl loves it too) and my second favorite would be a toss between primo and anavar. they both really make my body hard and i think they are great to finish up with.(but if i am allowed to use test then that would be my second favorite0

Back