National Air Sex Championships!

SilkQuads

OMG...this is crazy stuff! It's like air guitar, but sex (duh) LOL! I wish I knew how to post video to show y'all but if you want to be entertained look it up. The guy in the overalls is one of the best (and nastiest). Then there's TyTy Sparklepants (stage name), Dirty D, Otto Erotic, Big Dick Door Guy and yes there are girls too...Spider Pussy, Red Hot Chili Pussy and last but not least c*u*n*t*astrophe! Had to get a little creative with the last name.

I copied and pasted this...

Judges will be watching for the entire presentation, from costuming, to foreplay, to an eventual climax. They’ll be looking for believability, sexability, and overall entertainment value. (Cause what fun is sex if no one’s watching?) Whether you’re a competitor or a spectator, we guarantee that this event will bring out your “O” face.

The Rules:
Time: Contestants have a maximum of 2 minutes to perform an air sex routine. This can include all phases of an air sex encounter: meeting, seduction, foreplay and intercourse, or you can simply cut to the chase.

Music: Competitors must perform to music, you can either bring a CD of your performance track with you, or you can choose from our selection of air sex music. You may also include an audio prelude to your performance, maximum of 30 seconds.

Other Rules: Unlike air guitar, there are not many other rules. Props are allowed, teams are allowed, talking is allowed. The only important rule is that all sexual climaxes must be simulated, not real.

There isn't enough alcohol on the planet to get me up on stage to do that stuff!

OMG...this is crazy stuff! It's like air guitar, but sex (duh) LOL! The guy in the overalls is one of the best (and nastiest).
There isn't enough alcohol on the planet to get me up on stage to do that stuff!

Old McDonald reminds me of when i lost my virginity lol he also has some moves

i would do it but i cant last 2 mins lol

OMG...this is crazy stuff! It's like air guitar, but sex (duh) LOL! I wish I knew how to post video to show y'all but if you want to be entertained look it up. The guy in the overalls is one of the best (and nastiest). Then there's TyTy Sparklepants (stage name), Dirty D, Otto Erotic, Big Dick Door Guy and yes there are girls too...Spider Pussy, Red Hot Chili Pussy and last but not least c*u*n*t*astrophe! Had to get a little creative with the last name.

I copied and pasted this...

Judges will be watching for the entire presentation, from costuming, to foreplay, to an eventual climax. They’ll be looking for believability, sexability, and overall entertainment value. (Cause what fun is sex if no one’s watching?) Whether you’re a competitor or a spectator, we guarantee that this event will bring out your “O” face.

The Rules:
Time: Contestants have a maximum of 2 minutes to perform an air sex routine. This can include all phases of an air sex encounter: meeting, seduction, foreplay and intercourse, or you can simply cut to the chase.

Music: Competitors must perform to music, you can either bring a CD of your performance track with you, or you can choose from our selection of air sex music. You may also include an audio prelude to your performance, maximum of 30 seconds.

Other Rules: Unlike air guitar, there are not many other rules. Props are allowed, teams are allowed, talking is allowed. The only important rule is that all sexual climaxes must be simulated, not real.

The Dude accepts your challenge lol. I kid, I kid.

Shit like that is funny when you're embarrassing your girl. It's just sad when you're forever alone and think its cool.

Hell I only like to go grocery shopping with my wife when I have gas. I usually get slapped as soon as we get to the car...

Back