Naval bust....

big in vegas

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
<!-- google_ad_section_start(name=story_introduction, weight=high) -->STEROIDS were seized from Garden Island naval base as part of an investigation into an alleged drug supply ring. <!-- google_ad_section_end(name=story_introduction) -->

<!-- // .story-intro --><!-- google_ad_section_start(name=story_body, weight=high) -->The Defence Department said it launched its investigation into the alleged supply and distribution of illicit substances at the Sydney Harbour base on December 10 after receiving a tip-off.

However, it is understood a male sailor of unknown rank was handed over to Kings Cross police station on December 9, following inquiries by the Australian Defence Force Investigative Service.

The sailor has not been charged by police.

Defence said that as a result of this investigation, ADFIS and civilian police raided "a number of premises".
"It is too early in the investigation to confirm the nature of all of the substances seized to date, though it can be confirmed that steroids were found," Defence said yesterday. "A range of substances and other items were seized and a number of defence personnel were tested for prohibited substance use."

Steroids are used to increase body mass and strength, particularly in the upper body. They have been linked to side effects such as aggression and physical problems such as high blood pressure and an increased risk of heart disease.

Home Affairs Minister Brendan O'Connor said the allegations are being taken very seriously.

"I am always concerned if there are allegations of drug dealing anywhere," he said

Steroids are used to increase body mass and strength, particularly in the upper body. They have been linked to side effects such as aggression and physical problems such as high blood pressure and an increased risk of heart disease.

HAHAHA! What a douche bag. The funny thing is, unfortunately, that for most who use recreationally, the upper body is targeted at the exclusion of legs.

This doesn't sound like a US naval base though...

This is from sydney australia bro,

lol, i bet they found 2 bottles of stana and a bottle of deca...

Typical aussie media beat up

at first I thought this post was in reference to a hernia - like someone busted open there navel. ewwww!

Back