Need help/advice on lack of weight gain, while on

Kkoz

To start off, this is my second cycle, my first cycle was a 12 week cycle of test cyp at 750mg a week. My second cycle that I am currently running is: 750 test cyp and EQ at 900mg a week. I am eating a keto type diet consisting of 280P, 75C, and 330F roughly at 4300 kcals a day.
I have not seen the weight gain that I was expecting. I started at a solid 250lbs, five weeks in, I am bouncing around 252-255lbs. I know I should no expect to see outrageous gains compared to my first cycle, but 2-5 pounds in 5 weeks is a slight disappointment. Also I have noticed that I am not able to keep and sustain a erection as long and as hard. I should be wanting to have sex with every moving female?

My training week consists of hitting all body parts, but legs, twice a week. Which turns out to be 5 days a week and my off days are when I am on shift.

I do not know what I am doing wrong? Am I lifting to much and not allowing rest time or did I just buy bunk gear:angry:. Or is it a hormone problem?

All help is appreciated.

You need more carbs man. I cycle my carbs, 2 days around 400g, 3 days 250, 2 days 100g. I've gained 10 lbs in 4 weeks and I'm staying lean.
as far as your ed goes it could be estrogen. Are you running an AI

You need more carbs man. I cycle my carbs, 2 days around 400g, 3 days 250, 2 days 100g. I've gained 10 lbs in 4 weeks and I'm staying lean.
as far as your ed goes it could be estrogen. Are you running an AI

agree and bump

I would drop the fat and increase carbs
A diet change like that would result in weight gain regardless of gear quality

agreed with all the above. To reiterate, You need them carbs to fuel your muscle growth. High fat/low carb diets are for cutting, not putting on mass. You want high carbs, high protein, and moderate fats to gain weight.

And for the ED issues, get your e2 checked. And get on an AI if your not already.

Simple science , Eat more than your TDEE and you'll gain weight. Eat below your TDEE and you'll lose weigh.
And you have to keep Estrogen, Prolactin, Progesterone Management in check..= Lab work brother.

PrivateMdLabs get a "LC/MS-MS " This is a Mid-Cycle to verify that your Estrogen blocker dose is working or needs adjusted, your blood isn't to thick, your liver is still safe and your "Gear is Legit" or not "Underdosed" Here's a 15% off total lab work-"J98Y76" good thru December 31...Your worth it..Stay on the Path Brother...........AnalogMan

Simple science , Eat more than your TDEE and you'll gain weight. Eat below your TDEE and you'll lose weigh.
And you have to keep Estrogen, Prolactin, Progesterone Management in check..= Lab work brother.

PrivateMdLabs get a "LC/MS-MS " This is a Mid-Cycle to verify that your Estrogen blocker dose is working or needs adjusted, your blood isn't to thick, your liver is still safe and your "Gear is Legit" or not "Underdosed" Here's a 15% off total lab work-"J98Y76" good thru December 31...Your worth it..Stay on the Path Brother...........AnalogMan

you work for a blood work company bro or something?

No/No/No to your question^^^^^^
Its important to make sure you're checking your blood levels throughout your cycle. Failure to do so will result in too many imbalances and recovery would prove to be a difficult task. Blood work should be done pre-cycle, mid-cycle and post cycle therapy (pct).
Obviously the most important one saved for last. Avoid the use of AI's and/or hcg during post cycle therapy (pct). Hcg is suppressive and ((AI's along with SERMS ))can cause damage to your E2.
You need SERMS and SERMS Only. Clomid / Nolva. Both will give you a better chance of "recovery". And No they are not identical compounds. Nolva boost the effect of Clomid, they both fight for a "receptor" to bind to. The presence of both compounds will resolve the issue of excess estrogen in the Hypothalamus . This will trigger both LH and FSH crank up, as the high estrogen in this cluster is suppressive. You need the "Synergy". My 2 C.................AnalogMan

Back