need help guys

dreamcatcher

guys I have a chance to get some tren in tablet form, anyone used this before? and same guy has some deca in tablet form anyone heard of this? cause I didn't know of deca in a tablet. lab name is GMS or Gmc something along those lines. anyone heard of them ? thanks guys for your help

I wouldn't touch it. As far as I know neither product has been modified so that it works orally.

there are no tren orals on the market...I know there were attempts to produce, but it did not work.

Thanks guys, I ran buy his place to see the stuff for myself and I'm not sure what that stuff was but it aint gear so I passed it up but thanks for your fast responses. I'll just have to wait on the sus to get here
:D :greedy:

bd actually makes a tren in tablet form 20 tablets at 25mgs and tren is quite bioiavailability or orally works..lol it is like 60% of total consumption or so.

as for deca, hell no! lol
its all bs as far as that goes.

i did tren acetate orally for a while and i was ripped in no time, but stomach aches were present for some time because i didnt have any syringes and where im at they ask you for a prescription to get them so i did it orally worked very well but had to use it all up. what would do a 12 week injection cycle i used in 5 weeks, but very nice.

hey bro do you want to buy some HGH in pill form....come on, It'll make you freaking ripped bro. lol.

BTW, just so people don't pm me I don't have any supposed HGH pills...lol

Back