Need help with GAS!!!!

Your body is not digesting all the protein you take in so what is happening is it is fermenting in your gut. All the bacteria goes to work on it and the bi-product is air. If you take a good digestive enzyme with your meals it will get rid of the gas problem. Make sure you get it from a good health food store and not a GNC type. I am a big fan of Nature's Plus Acti-Zyme. It has a lot of protease in it 5,000 units. I take two capsules and empty them into my shake. Mix it all up and no stomach issues. It may take a few times of doing this before you see any results. I would also reccomend using something like Citrucel once a day. This will help remove any of the garbage that is hanging around in your gut. High fiber is your friend.

Nature's Plus Acti-Zyme... I've never heard of it but will have to try it. Is that something like aminogen which is a digestive enzyme? Anyone think aminogen would help? and what's the deal with good ole ginger root?

Last edited:
Our bodies depend on digestive enzymes to aid in digestion. Enzymes found naturally in food our just as important as our own. Since most of our food is either cooked or procesed enzymes are destroyed which puts a huge burden on our systems. Since we eat huge amounts of food with huge amounts of protein we need enzyme aid. It doesn't really matter which enzyme brand you use as long as you use some. Just remember you get what you pay for. You wouldn't use crappy protein would you? So give it a try. Ginger is good but it soothes stomach acid and doesn't help much in the Large Intestines Where most gas is produced.

Back