Need some slutty clothes for Silk

Dunno if you're still looking but greatglam.com has some great stuff. And amiclubwear.com has some cute stuff (not all club). Both are affordable, too.

One of the best things about 50 Shades of Gray is that it brings out the dirty in every girl lol......forwarding the links to Cindee:thumbsup:

Wow, they got some cool things there. I like the dresses. Looks like I might be doing a little shopping. Wish I could see more....Thank you!

want the owners direct contact info? tell him adam and lacy from PN sent you. he's good dude

One of the best things about 50 Shades of Gray is that it brings out the dirty in every girl lol......forwarding the links to Cindee:thumbsup:

Between this book and Magic Mike there's going to be a surplus of babies born 2013!!! And I love me some baby making!

Between this book and Magic Mike there's going to be a surplus of babies born 2013!!! And I love me some baby making!

And to add to that me and the Dude will sporting banana hammocks in Vegas!!! The ladies will be powerless! LMAFO!!! :laugh::dizzy::laugh:

Dunno if you're still looking but greatglam.com has some great stuff. And amiclubwear.com has some cute stuff (not all club). Both are affordable, too.

Thanks for the suggestion BobbieC! The Greatglam.com site has some great stuff. Havent checked out the other yet! :)

Back