Needing new Dnp source

Vwood2121

I am new to this forum and have spent hours reading and so much great advice and answers. I am not new to the aas, supplement, diet, and Dnp scene. I'm usually in the gym training 5 days a week and have done so for 14 years. I have used Dnp numerous times with great success and no ill sides. As of lately all sources that I had used are no longer to be found. I have searched online for almost a month with no success except for the sites selling it for $5+ a capsule, but have no idea of their reputation. If anyone can help point me I the right direction please pm me. This site has so much great information and I will be here daily reading and helping answer anyone's questions that I can. Thanks.

This is not a very good first post! And we don't ask for sources around here at MuscleChemistry and most guys on this site are against dnp , so your not off to a good start unless ur asking to be scammed

This is not a very good first post! And we don't ask for sources around here at MuscleChemistry and most guys on this site are against dnp , so your not off to a good start unless ur asking to be scammed

I am glad you were born with the knowledge of "know it all" and never had to ask a question or have never needed help in your life!!!!! Why be against dnp???? Its no more dangerous or deadly than an ECA stack. Anything you take in excess can cause bodily damage or death. Ive done plenty of college research papers on just about everything there is in the bodybuilding world from AAS to diet to training and yes dnp......I know a little bit about what I am doing.

I am glad you were born with the knowledge of "know it all" and never had to ask a question or have never needed help in your life!!!!! Why be against dnp???? Its no more dangerous or deadly than an ECA stack. Anything you take in excess can cause bodily damage or death. Ive done plenty of college research papers on just about everything there is in the bodybuilding world from AAS to diet to training and yes dnp......I know a little bit about what I am doing.

1) DNP is illegal
2) I can buy and eca stack at local pharmacy legally
3) DNP IS A PESTICIDE
4) A GUY DIED FROM DNP ON A BOARD LIKE THIS AND THE SELLER WENT TO PRISON
6) COPS HAVE A HARD ON FOR GUYS SELLING DNP NOT ECA STACKS
7) THE RULES HERE AND ON EVERYBOARD I KNOW CLEALY STATE NO ASKING FOR SOURCES
8) I CAN'T BELIVE I'VE WASTED 7 REASONS WHY THIS IS AN AWFUL FIRST POST TO A GUY WHO IS TO LAZY TO READ THE FUCKING RULES

1) DNP is illegal
2) I can buy and eca stack at local pharmacy legally
3) DNP IS A PESTICIDE
4) A GUY DIED FROM DNP ON A BOARD LIKE THIS AND THE SELLER WENT TO PRISON
6) COPS HAVE A HARD ON FOR GUYS SELLING DNP NOT ECA STACKS
7) THE RULES HERE AND ON EVERYBOARD I KNOW CLEALY STATE NO ASKING FOR SOURCES
8) I CAN'T BELIVE I'VE WASTED 7 REASONS WHY THIS IS AN AWFUL FIRST POST TO A GUY WHO IS TO LAZY TO READ THE FUCKING RULES

This gets my vote for post of the week!!!

If you want to do DNP that's all well and good, it works when taken correctly. But the problem is openly asking for sources, that is against the rules on ANY board as Presser said. That is the same asking for any illegal drug, and no one around here really cares to use DNP

1) dnp is illegal
2) i can buy and eca stack at local pharmacy legally
3) dnp is a pesticide
4) a guy died from dnp on a board like this and the seller went to prison
6) cops have a hard on for guys selling dnp not eca stacks
7) the rules here and on everyboard i know clealy state no asking for sources
8) i can't belive i've wasted 7 reasons why this is an awful first post to a guy who is to lazy to read the fucking rules
9) acting like a ass

sorry I couldn't help it

12) trying to piss the site owner off in the first 2 posts not looked upon lightly

Lol dam y'all are a rough group lmao

Actually, I'm surprised to hear it's *illegal*...or maybe that's just *illegal for human use*??? I work at a chemical company and we still sell it - not often, but occasionally. It is a pH indicator for low pH transition values.

Doctor9

i would never be so stupid as to post a source on a forum.

*mods.....if i need to edit this out please pm me i will be happy to do so

Last edited by a moderator:
he bumped this thread from 2 years ago to advertise he sells DNP, lol that aint cool, I checked out his profile and he lists in his profile he is a DNP source, not real cool, but its on him if he gets popped not us lol

I think everything was said that needs to be said and nice comebacks by the way. Do people not realize that LE does look at these boards and can you just imagine us not regulating it...wow LE would have a field day with these type of people, but I say be a dumbass ass and get treated like a dumbass.

I concur presser. That illegal life ain't for me. I prefer not to have Bubba pumping me fuk of his chocolaty special sauce.

If you've done so much research why couldnt u find it yourself lol just saying

Back