Netflix ??

Lightsout

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
Gold Member
I have been thinking about getting Netflix.. Who here has it and is it worth it worth?

I have been thinking about getting Netflix.. Who here has it and is it worth it worth?

I have had Netflix for years and I love it! Well worth the money! I also have VUDU which has all the new movies on it, and they have digital exclusives which are more money but they are new new movies!

I used to have it, but I got away from it. It wasn't bad, but I just got tired of it. I don't use anything now so I can't comment on hulu or any of that stuff

Got it again a while ago. I think 15 bucks a month. My daughters use it on their computers and we also get one movie at a time by mail.
My daughter watches tv series crap and I have used it once or twice for movies. 15 bucks aint bad if they use it. You gotta weigh how much
you use it to cost. We have these redbox things all over now, supermarket ect, that rent movies for 1.30 a day. Even if you keep it a few
days, its hard to beat the cost.

i go strictly redbox at 1.30 a movie i can rent like 12 of them a month before the cost of netflix, and i dont rent that many

I used to have Netflix, its not bad. I have a video rental place down the road that is like 1.50 per rental so sometimes id just assume go get it from there rather then wait for it to come in the mail. The movies etc. from the internet are kinda old and a lot of weird different stuff. Hulu is great if you don't have cable or a dvr and like tv shows.

If you get rid of cable netflix is worth it. Always a TV show or movie to watch. Its nice to watch entire series and catch up.

yeah, I subscribe to netflix, hulu plus, and amazon instant video (free with amazon prime). They all have their pros and cons, but netflix streaming is a decent value at 8 bucks per month. Lots of content and video quality is good.

I go that route sometimes but the quality on some movies/shows is crappy and frequent stopping. Its great when the quality is good, but is awful when its not.

Just wanted to add I hate the updates for Netflix ! You get ready to watch a movie and you need to run a software update . Hate that shit as it just happened now! Grrrr

Back