. New Anabolic Steroids . DAMN, you'll be amazed

Did anybody else see this program? Just looking for the scientific data that the program presented?

i went to the hbo website and could not find any such program on the tv schedule. are you sure you have your dates and times right? are you sure it's on hbo?

well one thing for sure, if you do gain 30lbs in 4 days I hope Animal finally finished his solution for removing stretch marks. Normally I wouldn't care but damn, that's a huge change that fast.

Armageddon said:
well one thing for sure, if you do gain 30lbs in 4 days I hope Animal finally finished his solution for removing stretch marks. Normally I wouldn't care but damn, that's a huge change that fast.

what is in his stretch mark stuff? and where can i read about it, is it on his site?

New wardrobe

Hell im not sure I could afford to buy a new wardrobe. LOL Damn I bet that would be some ugly stretch marks!!

ONETUFFSOB

Bro, go to http://www.tvguide.com and then click on the first button/link...then do the settings..where you live..zipcode..cable tv provider..blah..blah..etc then it should be on HBO 2, Channel 61 in my area...

Hope that will help.

maybe it's not being shown in my area, i havent been able to find it. did it come on today? is it one of those "america undercover" specials?

Even if you could put on 30 lbs in 4 days, how is your body going to produce enough blood to feed all this muscle. the more I think about it the less I believe it.

Well its obvious my friend..the more muscle you get.. the more blood you provide for your body..its like this: get muscle / get blood ..

JAV said:
maybe it's not being shown in my area, i havent been able to find it. did it come on today? is it one of those "america undercover" specials?

It wasn't on any of the HBOs in my area either yesterday. I even ran a search with the show's title on your TV Guide website Nitrous, and nothing came up. WTF?

Back