new great tasting whey proten

MrPerfect

MuscleChemistry Guru
the brand is called Muscle Gauge Nutrition

American Isolate 5lb...
on supplement warehouse its $25 for 5lb
and dpsnutrition its $30 for 5lb

after shipping it all works out to be the same from both sites

AMAZING TASTE, very sweet. ive tried vanilla, cake batter, icecream sandwich, rockyroad

try it guys!!

the brand is called Muscle Gauge Nutrition

American Isolate 5lb...
on supplement warehouse its $25 for 5lb
and dpsnutrition its $30 for 5lb

after shipping it all works out to be the same from both sites

AMAZING TASTE, very sweet. ive tried vanilla, cake batter, icecream sandwich, rockyroad

try it guys!!

Wow, those are some crazy sounding flavors!

Dude, I used to buy their protein from muscleandstrength.com and bodybuilding.com before they introduced their American Isolate product. The thing is that it's actually a protein blend, not a true isolate. If you check their brand page here Muscle Gauge Nutrition: Bargain Price Bodybuilding & Fitness Supplements! | Muscle & Strength you could see the difference between their Pure Whey Protein Isolate and their Premium Protein Blend or American Isolate. Their isolate is good as fuck and like MrPerfect said, AMAZING TASTE! Muscleandstrength.com seems to be the only place that still carries left over stock of their pure isolate.

I just got a email about that brand from nutraplanet.com I believe its on sale for 23 dollars for a 5lb tub. Good deal have to try it

that's pretty cheap stuff and the fact that you all say it tastes good really makes it interesting and worthwhile

Back