New Incentive For ALL Members. FREE Store Products Every Month!! Read Details Here!

I know I received credits for the new posts. I was going for the big bucks. Way harder to post that many articles.

I know I received credits for the new posts. I was going for the big bucks. Way harder to post that many articles.

the longer the new thread is the more credits you get for it, so if you copy and paste a big article to the articles forum, you can get 75 credits per big new thread, that shit adds up fast brutha!

Hey press, what about the Monday Quickie I posted? Does that count since I did not post it in the articles forum?

Just hit my 30th post Brutha Presser....... i hope im doing ok with the postings. Some I'm not so sure of but are on top of the search results. I'm going for 40 this month though. ....... After surgery on my shoulders i need MC's IGF. IT'S AWESOME WHAT YOUR DOING!!!! My shoulders and I thank you........

Just hit my 30th post Brutha Presser....... i hope im doing ok with the postings. Some I'm not so sure of but are on top of the search results. I'm going for 40 this month though. ....... After surgery on my shoulders i need MC's IGF. IT'S AWESOME WHAT YOUR DOING!!!! My shoulders and I thank you........

your doing great brutha! I can send you the free Products as soon as you hit your mark for May, no need to wait if you already hit the members incentive bench mark i set!

And the community thanks you brutha, the more info we have at our disposal the better off we all are!

your doing great brutha! I can send you the free Products as soon as you hit your mark for May, no need to wait if you already hit the members incentive bench mark i set!

And the community thanks you brutha, the more info we have at our disposal the better off we all are!

Thats greatly appreciated. ......... definitely going to buy some also. Can't except totally free stuff. Your too good to us Brutha Presser! Thanks again for all you do. Come to daddy IGF 20 pack...........

Thats greatly appreciated. ......... definitely going to buy some also. Can't except totally free stuff. Your too good to us Brutha Presser! Thanks again for all you do. Come to daddy IGF 20 pack...........

Sounds good bro, were ready when you are!

FLOATING THIS TO THE TOP FOR OTHERS TO SEE AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF! WE HAVE A FEW GUYS TAKING FULL ADVANTAGE OF THIS AND RECIEVEING FREE PRODUCTS INCLUDING IGF-1 LR3

Back