New Lottery with More To WIN!

Presser

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Drawing Date Is Monday February 11th The official numbers will be from the evening official Florida Pick 3 drawing.

Winner will recieve :

1 Free "Immense Growth Factor-1"

1 Free Aqua-Nol

1 Free Anti-Estro

1 Free Ari-Dex

1 Free Aqua-Nol

1 Free Anti-P

www.musclechemistry.com

MuscleChemistry Staff .... NOT EXEMPT FROM LOTTERY so give it a go fellas

---------------------------------RULES-------------------------------------------
We will choose a different states pick 3 to use as the official drawing of the numbers. All you do is simply pick 3 digits(one time per person). The winning order will be as such:

1. all 3 digits in perfect sequence
2. all 3 digits in any sequence
3. who evers number comes out closest over or under.(If no one hit from either 1 or 2)
4. In the event the number is say 124 and two members have 123 and 125 the person who didnt go over wins.

So you see every week there will be a winner due to number (3)

Presser said:
Drawing Date Is Monday February 11th The official numbers will be from the evening official Florida Pick 3 drawing.

Winner will recieve :

1 Free "Immense Growth Factor-1"

1 Free Aqua-Nol

1 Free Anti-Estro

1 Free Ari-Dex

1 Free Aqua-Nol

1 Free Anti-P

www.musclechemistry.com

MuscleChemistry Staff .... NOT EXEMPT FROM LOTTERY so give it a go fellas

---------------------------------RULES-------------------------------------------
We will choose a different states pick 3 to use as the official drawing of the numbers. All you do is simply pick 3 digits(one time per person). The winning order will be as such:

1. all 3 digits in perfect sequence
2. all 3 digits in any sequence
3. who evers number comes out closest over or under.(If no one hit from either 1 or 2)
4. In the event the number is say 124 and two members have 123 and 125 the person who didnt go over wins.

So you see every week there will be a winner due to number (3)

Honestly guys, I really think there should be AT LEAST a 10 post count minimum to even be a part of this lottery. It isn't right that some guy that makes his first and probably only post in this lottery post and he wins, and probably won't even post a thank you or a good review. I've seen it happen a number of times and it really pisses me off. Thank god I finally won this thing!!

I agree with Vert, but think it should be more than 10 post. Hard to be ok with giving out something free to someone who doesnt even belong to the board but just post up a couple numbers in hopes of getting something for free, but thats my opinion.

bigworm6 said:
I agree with Vert, but think it should be more than 10 post. Hard to be ok with giving out something free to someone who doesnt even belong to the board but just post up a couple numbers in hopes of getting something for free, but thats my opinion.

Me too Bigworm, I think it should be way more than 1o, I'm just saying 10 is a bare minumum, I'd rather it be 100 though.

389 i think the minumum should be 100 you dont get something free till you contribute a little bit at the least.

Back