New Lottery with More To WIN!

lmao at all the people that dont contribute but want a handout. If i were presser i would just disreguard any numbers that dont post regularly.

You guys are pretty down on people coming from other boards.You never know who someone is.In todays climate someone could have had 3,000 plus posts at a board and then poof it is gone.So then they start checking out the new boards to find a home and bam everyone talks smack because there post count is low.Doesn't make you want to check out that board much more.
But anyways I think it should be at least 10 and that the person should have 24 hours to claim there prize.If they go 24 hours without logging on I'd say they are not an active member at all.

136 - I think we have a lot of 'lookers' and this is a way to get them to start
posting and getting involved. Just my opinion so dont jump my ass!! lol

steroidshaman said:
You guys are pretty down on people coming from other boards.You never know who someone is.In todays climate someone could have had 3,000 plus posts at a board and then poof it is gone.So then they start checking out the new boards to find a home and bam everyone talks smack because there post count is low.Doesn't make you want to check out that board much more.
But anyways I think it should be at least 10 and that the person should have 24 hours to claim there prize.If they go 24 hours without logging on I'd say they are not an active member at all.
Well if you have a post count like that at another board and you start posting after this lottery then i wouldnt be talking about you would i? Not rocket science but half the people in this thread try to win and we will never see another post out of them until the next lottery thats my point. done rambling its a lost cause enjoy your handout, see ya at the next lottery.

Im standing behind what I said, if you can post some numbers to win a free prize you can atleast make a post to introduce yourself to show your interested in the board.

Back