New powerlifter on the block

plhorse

I began lifting about 5 years ago, and competing in the last two. For me, this is a lifelong journey that I hope won't end until I'm dead haha. Next year, I am confident that I will start winning competitions.

I found this site while looking for lifting/bodybuilding forums in tapatalk. I'm not ashamed to say I'm interested in learning about certain chemicals, and perhaps one day I'll partake. The allure of pushing my body in both size and strength above and beyond its natural boundaries is very exciting!

I began lifting about 5 years ago, and competing in the last two. For me, this is a lifelong journey that I hope won't end until I'm dead haha. Next year, I am confident that I will start winning competitions.

I found this site while looking for lifting/bodybuilding forums in tapatalk. I'm not ashamed to say I'm interested in learning about certain chemicals, and perhaps one day I'll partake. The allure of pushing my body in both size and strength above and beyond its natural boundaries is very exciting!

welcome to MC brutha! I first started out competing in Powerlifting, AAU i believe it was back then and I think NPC might have been a federation , but im going back 20 years lmao, Powerlifting meets were a fucking blast! But then i got into bodybuilding and then competitive bodybuilding, so the bodybuilding bug might still come bite ya at some point! lol

how old are you?

I'm 34! I originally began bodybuilding, actually. But to be honest, I just don't have the discipline to get incredibly ripped for the stage. At least in powerlifting, they don't care how you look as long as you can heft massive amounts of weight, haha.

Welcome brother You have for sure found the right place to learn a thing or two. Enjoy

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

Welcome to MuscleChemistry. I used to compete in powerlifting I think USPF was the federation. Like Presser said over 20 years ago. Enjoy the forum. Its a great place

Welcome to MC throw some light on ur lifts as well bud
Oh yeah! I just finished a PR week. Current numbers are:
370lb squat
290lb bench
495lb deadlift

My end of year goals are:
425 squat
320 bench
540 deadlift

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

370lb squat
290lb bench
495lb deadlift

425 squat
320 bench
540 deadlift

How much do you weigh brother. Or should i say what weight class do you compete in.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

370lb squat
290lb bench
495lb deadlift

425 squat
320 bench
540 deadlift

Those r some impressive numbers in 90 kg class gud luk bro

Back