New predictions on the Arnold Classic?

big in vegas

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
After this weekends Flex Pro placing, does anyone have any new predictions on who will win the Arnold? I know a few of the guys in the Arnold weren't in the Flex Pro, but who do you think will win the Arnold now after this weekend? I'm curious to see, Evan, Roelly, Ronny and Dexter up there. Dennis Wolf and Victor are also ones I'm curious to see. I don't know how they will come in, but I'd say that Evan has to be a front runner after this weekend.

I don't know that the Flex really changes anything. Evan looked great obviously, but I don't think he is quite there with some of the other guys yet. I think the Euro guys really have a chance to make this thing interesting. I really like Roelly's shape and if he nails it like at the NY Pro last year he could win it.

dex will place higher than evan at the arnold. thats the one and only bold predict ill make.

p.s. evan aint beating branch any time soon.

dex will place higher than evan at the arnold. thats the one and only bold predict ill make.

p.s. evan aint beating branch any time soon.

I'd like to see Branch win, I think he's got a good shot simply because he's huge and almost always comes in tight. I can't wait nonetheless.

I'd like to see Branch win, I think he's got a good shot simply because he's huge and almost always comes in tight. I can't wait nonetheless.

I HATE branch both personally and as a BBr but I believe it's his show to loose. And I don't think he'll lose it.

Consider this one done!

I still can't wait to actually see it though. How fucking sad it is that we only get to watch 2 broadcasted (webcasted, that is) shows a years :nope:

I HATE branch both personally and as a BBr but I believe it's his show to loose. And I don't think he'll lose it.

Consider this one done!

I still can't wait to actually see it though. How fucking sad it is that we only get to watch 2 broadcasted (webcasted, that is) shows a years :nope:

Or you can go to Columbus and see it live

Back