NEW PSL CONTEST !! (The Ideal Cycles Trio)

GENTLEMEN....

Please forgive us prolonging this Contest Outcome "for a bit" ;) ... just hoped to see more contestants , discussion and Knowledge/Experience exchange.....

Despite Very "Peaceful" and silent nature of this Contest-Thread , presented Cycle plans are PRETTY AWSOME and definitelly worth running !!

Seems like this time our Contest was based mainly on Quality ..rather then the "Quantity" ... ;)

Ps.
Above "recipes" will come in handy , copied/noted and will be of USE -Thanks Guys !

Proudly and Gladly Announcing WINNERS of "Perfect Cycles Trio"

1st Place: BUFFALO !!

2nd Place: HEAVYIRON !!

3rd Place: CSUPERMAN !!

Sincere and Loud CONGRATS To you Guys !!!

BUFFALO - You really NAILED this Contest - Impressive and Dedicated Input on your part.

...PM me for details and WELL Deserved PRIZES. :)

I was going to say Buffalo's looked the best, but I guess that was obvious enough. I would have added Tren E and Drol to the bulk cycle, bc with Tren E you don't have to eat more for the gains and Drol is the best kick starter available.

I was going to say Buffalo's looked the best, but I guess that was obvious enough. I would have added Tren E and Drol to the bulk cycle, bc with Tren E you don't have to eat more for the gains and Drol is the best kick starter available.

Thanks for a Pro. addition M85 !

Buffalo - im rying to send you another PM - your inbox still stuffed :(

Bump for a reply bro. I'm finally out of all that omandren lol. That was some sick stuff.

Bump for a reply bro. I'm finally out of all that omandren lol. That was some sick stuff.

Hahah.bro.,I love PSL stuff. Here's what I did when the Omnas ran out. I got their Sustanon and Test Prop. I run 1mL of Sustanon with 1/2 mL of Test Prop (pin them together at the same time) on Monday and Friday; and 2 mL of Test Prop on Wednesdays. Love it man..love it. A solid 800mgs a week, which is great for me. The prop mid-week, compensates for the short esters in the sustanon. I simply add the other 50mgs of prop on Sussie days just to increase mg's.

That's awesome. I use to do that with TNE but not with prop. I'd assume they would work the same. PSL doesn't have TNE so I may have to add that just for fun lol

Hahah.bro.,I love PSL stuff. Here's what I did when the Omnas ran out. I got their Sustanon and Test Prop. I run 1mL of Sustanon with 1/2 mL of Test Prop (pin them together at the same time) on Monday and Friday; and 2 mL of Test Prop on Wednesdays. Love it man..love it. A solid 800mgs a week, which is great for me. The prop mid-week, compensates for the short esters in the sustanon. I simply add the other 50mgs of prop on Sussie days just to increase mg's.

That's awesome. I use to do that with TNE but not with prop. I'd assume they would work the same. PSL doesn't have TNE so I may have to add that just for fun lol

U be surprised what a little bump of a short ester it can make. Mix it right in and do together!! The Sussie has 2 short esters---prop 3 days and phenylprop 4-5 days. So thats almost 100mg dip between 3-5 day mark... FUCK THAT!!!! hahahaa. It actually has me considering Suspension or Acetate..24hr shelf life or less, on days i lift!! Just a thought. Good luck if you try it. Let me know how it compares to what you've previously tried!!

Back