New sterile syringes website!!!

SterileSyringes

Check out our NEW WEBSITE!!!

www.sterilesyringes.com

YOU DON'T NEED A PRESCRIPTION!

Full range of needles, syringes, filters, injection water and benzyl alcohol!

Check them out, you will not be dissapointed! Many happy customers!

Direct ONLINE ordering available by:
*Credit Card
*Western Union &
*PayPal

Instant shipping & Quick delivery.

SterileSyringes.com has US Customs approval so you will not have any worries receiving your order!

BUMP this up, I might have to try them out instead of GPZ

You won't be disappointed bro, I've been using them ever since I found
synthetek through the banner on their site.

Always quick delivery and the customer service guys always respond asap
whenever i need help or had any questions.

You won't be disappointed bro, I've been using them ever since I found
synthetek through the banner on their site.

Always quick delivery and the customer service guys always respond asap
whenever i need help or had any questions.

Good to hear, I like to use the sponsors here so I'm glad to hear great things about them

actaper3.jpg

it looks like the hubs they use on there syringes arent the ones that screw on to lock them, rather slide on w/out turning it to lock it in
Metal, I guess it's all about personal preference right. I don't care whatever they have, long as I can get my 23-25g pins, then I'm happy. The slip on's are fast and easy for me, when using a 18g to with-draw, then change to my 25g like lightning.

Metal, I guess it's all about personal preference right. I don't care whatever they have, long as I can get my 23-25g pins, then I'm happy. The slip on's are fast and easy for me, when using a 18g to with-draw, then change to my 25g like lightning.

you must work 20 hours a day

I've never used or even seen the slip.
I have a boat load of both, the slip are a cheapish type plastic, kinda chincy if you ask me. I been using them lately by chance, and liking the changing factor more so. The other week I got my 18g stuck on the lock, I even put the cap back on and bit it and twisted and still couldn't get it off. What ales I swear?:confused:

Back