New to the board, Few pics inside.

to coment on pressers last post. I think natural these days is doing aas all the way up to the show and then going off and passing the piss test. LMAO! IMO I think that would be the reality of whats going on these days

NO of us are truly natty if you wanna piss and moan about it. I mean, we take in vitamins which are a supplement, EFA, minerals, whey protein, creatine, gluatmine, etc. I mean hell the only way to be truly natty is to only eat unprocessed foods and drink water.

Extremevx said:
to coment on pressers last post. I think natural these days is doing aas all the way up to the show and then going off and passing the piss test. LMAO! IMO I think that would be the reality of whats going on these days

lmao, now thats a man who thinks like me! lol

what i take

i used 2 play college football i took 1 cycle of winstrall my freshman year 2 help with speed that was 3 years ago i only gained 5 pounds. Right now i take trac creatine , vitamins, protein, and z-mass p.m. my uncles and cousins are all pretty big so i have good genetics

Re: what i take

Fowler said:
i used 2 play college football i took 1 cycle of winstrall my freshman year 2 help with speed that was 3 years ago i only gained 5 pounds. Right now i take trac creatine , vitamins, protein, and z-mass p.m. my uncles and cousins are all pretty big so i have good genetics
you have great genetics then, congratulations

Very impressive brudda,If thats natural,I'd like to ya when you get on some juice. Keep it up !

irishpride said:
up your seman consumption and cut out carbs LOL

you speaking from experience here?? lol........bottle the shit n sell it as a supplement, maybe muscle tech will buy the copyrights and rename it......cum-tech.......stack it w/ pump tech for mind blowing gains right????

Back