Newb Question

btm033079

Week 3 of 8 - Promix 150 (225-300mg weekly) injected EOD with 23-gauge needle.
running with previous TRT cycle 200mg weekly test cyp trt

Am I a baby? I didn't think I was a baby but apparently, I am. Rotating between shoulders and butt cheeks. Sholder shots are mainly given by my gf and most of the ones in the rear end are me. So....these things supposed to hurt this bad? Im getting the large knots under the skin....Lipohypertrophy?

At any rate what am I doing wrong or am I just whining? It took some game planning when trying to sit for a couple days. Also any feedback about the above stack for a newbie to non trt steroid protocols. I'm a 45 yr. old serios cross fitter looking to improve performance, add 10-20 pounds lean muscle, maintain 10-15% bodyfat.

thx in advance

why are you using a 23 gauge? there is zero need for that and that can certainly cause unnecessary pain... also, when you use blends, especially if they are not done properly, they can also cause PIP... what length of needle are you using? STOP using a 23 to start with... sometimes it can also be related to the quality and/or carrier oil used too.. .theres several factors that could come into play but the glaringly obvious is the needle itself

why are you using a 23 gauge? there is zero need for that and that can certainly cause unnecessary pain... also, when you use blends, especially if they are not done properly, they can also cause PIP... what length of needle are you using? STOP using a 23 to start with... sometimes it can also be related to the quality and/or carrier oil used too.. .theres several factors that could come into play but the glaringly obvious is the needle itself
Thx. Its Hutech Labs. Ill certainly try smaller but this stuff is fairly viscous, more so than the test cyp im using for TRT. Which is my other "excuse" for the needle gauge. its a size bigger than the one I was provided from trt place when i initially started trt.

It just occurred to me that my viscosity issue v/s gauge size is really on the draw from the vile. I should probably be using a separate larger draw needle not drawing with the injection needle (which i know, dulls)

Thx so much!

move all talk here please @btm033079

Thx. Its Hutech Labs. Ill certainly try smaller but this stuff is fairly viscous, more so than the test cyp im using for TRT. Which is my other "excuse" for the needle gauge. its a size bigger than the one I was provided from trt place when i initially started trt.

It just occurred to me that my viscosity issue v/s gauge size is really on the draw from the vile. I should probably be using a separate larger draw needle not drawing with the injection needle (which i know, dulls)

Thx so much!
yo8u absolutely should draw with a different needle.. draw with an 18 and pin with a 25.. as i said, there is ZERO reason to use a 23 to inject

Back