next cycle!

EQ is okay. I always felt like it blew my BP through the roof though. It must be that increased RBC count. I would run it at about 600mg and got okay results with test. After doing stronger compounds I haven't noticed any big gains from it, but it did make me more vascular.

I would like more vascular... serioulsy, where are my veins at??? I've changed my bi workout so im doing 15+ reps to try to get the cords to come out... so far, nothing. My body fat is still kinda high though.

Yeah, When I was running it my bodyfat was in the 10's to low 11 so I was fairly low bodyfat to begin with, but it made veins visible that weren't visible before like in my stomach and legs which are particularily tough spots for me. It's very difficult for me to stay at or below 10% bf unless I cut down to 170lbs. lol. I would rather be big and somewhat cut than just lean and skinny.

I want to also use some more syntherol next cycle. I plan on saving up so i can do 14 heads for the full period. Crazy cause ill probley spend more on site oil than actual gear.

Back