MVP Randy Moss

...Miami vs. Eagles, birds win
...Faulk, (theres no one close)
...Arrington
...Donte Stallworth
...Edgerrin and McCaffrey
...Chiefs

MVP-Marshall Faulk (AGAIN)
Teddy Bruschi (damn it I don't know how to spell his last name)
Daniel Graham-Rookie of the Year (800 yrds receiving 8 TDs)
Jamal Anderson-comeback kid (800 yrds rushing, 500 yrds receiving 9TDs)
Minnesota Vikings

:P

tubs

All the awards don't mean a thing....all I have to say is....

J....E.....T....S........JETS!!! JETS!!! JETS!!!

Well I am from New England...and to be honest..I hope they come in LAST!

They were so fuking lucky against the Rams! Got really old...REALLY FAST hearing the bandwagon folk here talking shit about the Rams and Patriots..I would ask them..to name 3 players from Patriots...that shut there bandwagon mouths up!

RAMS all the way!!
Faulk MVP!!!

Sully should be banned for saying something stupid like the Dolphins not only making it to the Super Bowl, but winning it. Jets own those sorry ass Dolphins....8 games in a row, 4 years straight. They gotta get past us to get anywhere and I don't see that happening. Plus, trying to win the Superbowl with a Jewish quarterback is like trying to win the NBA championship with a Mexican center.....it ain't gonna happen, no way. That ain't racist, just truth....LETS GO JETS BABY!!!!!!!!WHOAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

PS- Sully, just kidding about the banned part,....I have a strong hatred for the Fins...nothing personal. Good luck this year bro.

Titans/ Rams, Rams Win
Faulk -MVP, my darkhorse is Moss if they even make playoffs
Urlacher -Defensive MVP
William Greene -ROY
Edgerrin -Comebak Player
Seahawks or Bengals

jshoty said:
LIONS, dont laugh
Hahaha, Sorry I couldn't help it. I'm a Bears fan. they're good finally and I can't even pick them to go all the way until I see something more out of them.

Vaunz said:
Sully should be banned for saying something stupid like the Dolphins not only making it to the Super Bowl, but winning it. Jets own those sorry ass Dolphins....8 games in a row, 4 years straight. They gotta get past us to get anywhere and I don't see that happening. Plus, trying to win the Superbowl with a Jewish quarterback is like trying to win the NBA championship with a Mexican center.....it ain't gonna happen, no way. That ain't racist, just truth....LETS GO JETS BABY!!!!!!!!WHOAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

PS- Sully, just kidding about the banned part,....I have a strong hatred for the Fins...nothing personal. Good luck this year bro.
...no worries bro...i hate the fish also, but with them making the playoffs for the last five years(i think it is) which happens to be the longest streak, and the addition of Ricky Williams to me puts them there with the steelers...EAGLES are my boys tho, and i got them winning it cause of D-Nabb...

Back