Nice try but you're busted...

mikeswift

Gold Member

Wild Sign Defenseman

The Minnesota Wild have signed veteran defenseman Sean Hill, despite the fact that he will miss the first 19 games this season after violating the league's drug policy.
The one-year deal is worth 475-thousand dollars.
Hill is the first NHL player suspended for violating the policy. He played for the New York Islanders last season and was suspended for 20 games just hours before their Game 5 playoff loss to Buffalo in the Eastern Conference quarterfinals.
The Wild said Hill acknowledged using a doctor-prescribed testosterone booster approved by the NHL. But he tested positive for the anabolic steroid boldenone, which is banned.

© 2007 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

:finger: :moon:

Ummm... yeah my Vet.. umm I mean, Doctor Prescribed me the stuff honest.

lol, someone failed AAS 101.

at least test is naturally in the system.

hmm they bust the nhl which not many people watch but yet they never actually catch any other pro sport... thats strange.... coughcough money... cough...

next thing they are going to say is that some one in nascar tested positive for illegal hormone abuse..... or tha tiger woods is on the juice...

mikeswift said:
they've been saying Tiger Woods is on juice for months now.

Which brings up Tiger Woods having LASIK surgery to improve his vision to 20/15. Which means it's OK to cheat using surgery just not a natural hormone.

Naw... that's not good press. Nobody hates lasik but everyone who is intimidated
by a gym hates steriods.

yea bro boldenone is in for like 6-8 months cuz its ester is similar to that of deca's which is in for 18 months....blows

Back