No more Tuna!

nuknuk

MuscleChemistry member
I just cant do it anymore, and will not be eating it for my diet. I had my last can of it last night. Im just done with it.

:nope:

I have a hard time with eggs now too, I just ate too many and now they never sound good. Same thing with Tuna.

Mix um together Nuk, Tuna with egg. alittle mustard or miracle wip, and pepper. tastes good

because of the taste.
Yeah I hear yeah, I put mayo mustard and ketchup in mine, sounds nasty but its really good, but seriously u can get mercury poison from eating it too often so maybe its for the best, (Mercury is like radiation as in its cumulative)

Finely chop some some red onion and girkens even some olives and add it to you tuna.. Ad some mayo and mash it all up.. Tastes fantastic on toast.

Finely chop some some red onion and girkens even some olives and add it to you tuna.. Ad some mayo and mash it all up.. Tastes fantastic on toast.
what the hell is a girken lol im the only greek that hates olives

Nothing makes tuna taste good. I am with Nuk on this one. I try my best to not eat tune. Just cant do it.

In the same boat too...just got sick of it..I can eat it every so often though now..
I replaced it with canned chix breast from BJs..cheaper than tuna...more protein per ounce and it taste great..I mix it with low fat mayo and some fruit, like apples or grapes..awesome.

all this hate on tuna, does anyone here have tuna sushi? or at a nice restaurant have a 6oz seared ahi tuna steak? I will agree that the canned tuna gets a little old

Steve

I have to agree with nuk on this one also. I think the last time i ate tuna was probably 6 months ago.

I just started recently adding a handfull lettuce with the tuna, along with onion, a tiny bit of mayo, a tiny bit of mustard, and a table spoon of ketchup, with a little garlic powder, and mix it all up and eat it like that its deish, the crunchy lettuce takes away from the ol' tuna taste

i get heartburn/acid reflux from tuna really bad......what i've been doing is for my solid meals changing the meat product every 3-4 days throughout....a few days tuna, then a few days chicken, then a few days lean beef.......it seems to work well enough for me and keeps me from getting bored.....

Back