Npp and gyno in only 10 days

jtunderdog

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
Gold Member
Well apparently npp is not the compound for me. I already developed a pea size knot on cabaser after 10 days. I started the mcas anti p with it and its going down but now Im going to have to change plans. I can't run eq anymore because my red blood cell count goes way too high and my bp goes nuts, so Im thinking primo at 400 or 500.

Ive ran npp at 500 and now 300. I ran eq two times at 400 and 600. Bp got up the highest on eq. 168/92 and that was enough for me to drop it.

I have to say NPP is heavy for me too. I have been on for 4 weeks now and have already got the 'itchy nipple' syndrome ... i seem to be lucky enought to have caught it with bromo and anti e ... seem to be fine now

I have to say NPP is heavy for me too. I have been on for 4 weeks now and have already got the 'itchy nipple' syndrome ... i seem to be lucky enought to have caught it with bromo and anti e ... seem to be fine now

I am running 1600mg of Test and 600mg of NPP though ... so that might be it too :p

Thats too bad to hear. I like NPP, Deca, and EQ. Primo is an amazing compound though. If you have never ran it, the results you see are going to be incredible. I run a high dose of primo though. I run high doses of EQ though as well; a gram a week (it gives me high bp at this dose for sure, and oddly enough, gives me pretty bad anxiety as well. worse than I ever got with tren even). As for deca and NPP, I would never go higher than 600mg Deca or 150 mg NPP EOD which equates to 525mg NPP (which is a lot in my opinion, and I did get gyno problems from that dose). I run usually 400mg Deca or 75-100mg NPP EOD now, and see much better results with less bloat and gyno.

As for the primo, if you are able to, run it at a gram a week for 15 weeks or so. The results you will see are OUTSTANDING, provided you have legit primo. 1 gram of Primo, alongside 1 gram of Test E, will have you absolutely gigantic, and feeling like a real man. The great thing as well, is that the primo really makes any and all gains you achieve from other compounds more maintainable.

Thats too bad to hear. I like NPP, Deca, and EQ. Primo is an amazing compound though. If you have never ran it, the results you see are going to be incredible. I run a high dose of primo though. I run high doses of EQ though as well; a gram a week (it gives me high bp at this dose for sure, and oddly enough, gives me pretty bad anxiety as well. worse than I ever got with tren even). As for deca and NPP, I would never go higher than 600mg Deca or 150 mg NPP EOD which equates to 525mg NPP (which is a lot in my opinion, and I did get gyno problems from that dose). I run usually 400mg Deca or 75-100mg NPP EOD now, and see much better results with less bloat and gyno.

As for the primo, if you are able to, run it at a gram a week for 15 weeks or so. The results you will see are OUTSTANDING, provided you have legit primo. 1 gram of Primo, alongside 1 gram of Test E, will have you absolutely gigantic, and feeling like a real man. The great thing as well, is that the primo really makes any and all gains you achieve from other compounds more maintainable.

Aww man now you have me seriously interested ... im going shopping for the new cycle now :wave:

When my Deca runs out i was looking for something else to cut in ... and this may be it lol

I agree on the the primo, just get some "real" primo and you will be glad you did.

Back