NPP in the Delt

Metal85

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
Gold Member
not to sound like Sienfeld but "Whats the deal" with it drooling out after I put it in?

I was pinning prop in the Delta last year and it would do the same thing unless I used a 2.5 inch needle and held it in for a few secs
Nandrolone is absorbed best in the glutes too by the way.

Tri-Terror- Thanks I'll do that (Not the 2 1/2 " needle lol)

Majortguns- I am only doing 1/2 ml eod

Just keep the pin in a lil longer once you're done, you may still lose a little bit, but shouldn't be as much

Just keep the pin in a lil longer once you're done, you may still lose a little bit, but shouldn't be as much
I actually did that last night, I kept it in for about 30 seconds, and it still drooled out which suck bc even a little bit of 1/2 an ml is still a good amount of it

I actually did that last night, I kept it in for about 30 seconds, and it still drooled out which suck bc even a little bit of 1/2 an ml is still a good amount of it

Are you pinning at an angle? Normally a 45 degree angle is good, I haven't had much problem since I started going at a downward angle

Nuk- I know Im just bein a jew about it(not to offend anyone)
Presser- Thats right lol
Big- I only do 90 degree angles for IM's
A little off topic but I was just cleaning some stuff out of the ole' closet and found a Morning Star Labs bottle lol I wonder if they are still around

Back