NukNuk's log to Nationals 3 weeks out

Very impressive, everytime you put up a new video or pic something new jumps out to me. This time it's your lower back in the rear double bi shot, it looks awesome. It's also very impressive how you've brought you're legs up because you look proportioned a lot better this year compared to last

yeah i think the back is great to!

Very impressive Nuk, you're going to make some big noise at the Nationals and shock peeps when you hit that stage!

whats the name of the show? I know a girl goin to a west palm one Nov 17th

Was 221lbs this morning but glutes are looking better than ever now. Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri of this week will be my low carb day at only 50 grams. Sunday I did 500 grams, and this wednesday will be my only high carb day but will be 500 grams as well.

Dont turn the light off on any more co-workers on the remainder of your low carb days this week.

Was 218lbs this morning, today is a high carb day of 500 grams, so will see how I look and weigh tomorrow. I feel like my body is just soaking it right up. Still hungry, lol.

Was 218lbs this morning, today is a high carb day of 500 grams, so will see how I look and weigh tomorrow. I feel like my body is just soaking it right up. Still hungry, lol.

I'll bet you could literally see your muscles exanding from the carbs almost immediatly,lol

Ok, today and the next two days are very low carb days, then will have a very high carb day with a cheat meal on Sunday. Cardio will stop on Saturday. Also will drop test on Saturday.

Ok, today and the next two days are very low carb days, then will have a very high carb day with a cheat meal on Sunday. Cardio will stop on Saturday. Also will drop test on Saturday.

Sounds like a good plan, what are you running straight through the show if u dont mind my asking

Can I know how many iu of HGH do you use? (pm if you want ;)

3iu a day

- - - Updated - - -

ok, sorry I havent been on here in a while. Just staying busy working and had 4 people in a show yesterday. Also the past 3 days have been zero carbs so Im like a zombie. Today will be a high carb day, 500 grams. Was 218lbs this morining.

3iu a day

- - - Updated - - -

ok, sorry I havent been on here in a while. Just staying busy working and had 4 people in a show yesterday. Also the past 3 days have been zero carbs so Im like a zombie. Today will be a high carb day, 500 grams. Was 218lbs this morining.

How did your 4 people place in their shows?

ok, sorry I havnt been around on the site much, just busy with work trying to make so extra money and preping for this show. Packing and cooking tonight. Last two days and today have been high carb days(500) and this morning I was still only 218lbs but still dry as hell, vascularity as never been better. This is by far the best I have ever looked. Sometimes I just stare in the mirror when Im working out and pump and like "damn, thought I would never get this look". lol. But I got it! Tomorrow will be only 50 grams of carbs. No more cardio. Tomorrow morning I head to Atlanta to check in at the Hyatt. Cant wait to get there unpack and let the fun begin. In case anybody was wondering, my posing music for Sat. night is "knocking on heavens door" by guns and roses. Last night I took my last shot of Tren, did 200mg. So no more poking for a long while, so happy. I will be taking pics and updated alot. I want to really thank Presser and the whole MC members for the support and motivation. I would not be doing this show without Muscle Chemistry's Sponsorship, and this weekend could change my life, so a huge thanks to Presser again. He is a man of his word and was willing to do anything to help me. Cant forget RxWhey.com and my new clothing sponsor traing-never-stops. I will be bringing them on to fill an advertising spot after the show. Well I got to finish packing and cooking, so stay tuned.....

Last edited by a moderator:
about to go to sleep, got all my food packed and ready to get on the road in the morining. My body is still looking good. Full, dry, conditioned, and vascular, even this late at night. Will meet up with my trainer tomorrow afternoon and let him look at me and see what he has to say.

Back