off season diet starts next week

nuknuk

MuscleChemistry member
Just got my new plan and will be ready to start it off next week, will go ahead and start easing into it now. No more bread and sugars for me for a while.

Just got my new plan and will be ready to start it off next week, will go ahead and start easing into it now. No more bread and sugars for me for a while.

Anything different that your not use to doing that yournew plan has you doing? I know your working with a new guy for new info and prolly cant share the info in its entirety but i was curious what was different so far if anyhting?

What are you doing for carbs as replacement? More complex carbs - sweet potatoes, whole grains, brown rice?

Well here is what I can say, Its clean! haha. Alot supplements, no sugar, no breads, no dairy. Cardio is back. Drug wise, its way lower than what I usally do, but Im glad to see that.

Well here is what I can say, Its clean! haha. Alot supplements, no sugar, no breads, no dairy. Cardio is back. Drug wise, its way lower than what I usally do, but Im glad to see that.

That is good to know. The last list I saw in your prep looked exhausting!! But I guess you do what you gotta do to look like that!

Back