Disputed Claim osgear.se total rubbish

BrianJas

ordered from 2 months ago. They assured me my package would ship quickly as I was in a rush. No tracking # but whatever, Stopped all communication after they got my money which is a disappointment, after emailing them from another email they admitted my package was never shipped and they would reship. 2 weeks later they changed their story and said they had shipped it but it was seized and too much time had gone by and they would not reship it.
I would not buy from here they can’t deliver!

MODERATED:
@BrianJas provided us no tracking # no order # and didnt respond to our email or DM

In our view, The original claim by @BrianJas was made FALSELY. It has been resolved now.
Therefore the claim above against @OSGear (Osgear.se) is deemed FALSE by the Administration:

false.png

ordered from 2 months ago. They assured me my package would ship quickly as I was in a rush. No tracking # but whatever, Stopped all communication after they got my money which is a disappointment, after emailing them from another email they admitted my package was never shipped and they would reship. 2 weeks later they changed their story and said they had shipped it but it was seized and too much time had gone by and they would not reship it.
osgear.se I have nothing against them but they should address this concern.

MODERATED:
@BrianJas provided us no tracking # no order # and didnt respond to our email or DM

In our view, The original claim by @BrianJas was made FALSELY. It has been resolved now.

Therefore the claim above against @OSGear (Osgear.se) is deemed FALSE by the Administration:

false.png

Back