OT/ How many of you like your jobs?

I'm at least still have my job....now whether or not I get to keep it only time will tell.........I don't like what I'm doing but I don't hate it either.......just looking for my opportunity to kick some ass in this place.....time will tell

tubbs

<!--QuoteBegin--Squirrel Masta+Mar. 05 2002,09:12--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Squirrel Masta @ Mar. 05 2002,09:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><!--QuoteEBegin-->1. I feel that I have too much of a personality to work in a cube, and I am wasting my time.

2. I am a fulltime college student, and the job is starting to take its toll on me. I find myself dosing off in class.

I am seriously looking into different kind of work, maybe sales well atleast untill I graduate.[/quote]
NO SHIT!! I worked at a very well known insurance company and it just about drove me fuckin nuts sitting in a sorry ass cube, answering the same fuckin questions over and over, and going to school. Getting "paid" is good and all but I wont EVER go back to that bullshit in a cube. Im with ya there buddy, it will try and ruin ones personality doing it to long. Now im just doing the school thing waiting to get out myself. Wish they would have told me coming out of high school colleges offer the 10 yr program to people like me..lol

My job? I'm a student. And I may not be that smart, but I know that the s@#$ that seems tough here is nothing compared to what I'm going to see in three months, when I graduate. Forget about it.
   Will I like my job then? Depends on if I get the kind of perks it sounds like Auriflex is getting.

I love my job, I stay home with my 18mo. old daughter while my wife busts her ass at her job.  Can't beat it.

<!--QuoteBegin--lovetoeat+Mar. 08 2002,10:02--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (lovetoeat @ Mar. 08 2002,10:02)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><!--QuoteEBegin-->Can't beat it.[/quote]
why can't you beat it ..
lookaround.gif

tiny :D

Cant say  i am happy ´bout my work.The people i work with are great.But the rest of the people on the house sucks,too many foreigners! Getting tired of the work to,try loading a container with 23 ton of fish (+ handling 30-50 ton daily) and 2 hours later be in the gym and work biceps...not fun.

But it pays my bills so.. ???

Foreigner

I do research, so I basically just right down what hours I "work", no one checks them.  So somehow the hours I spend in the gym keep seeming to make it onto my paycheck.  So I can say I like my job!  :D

i think my job isn't so bad.  im a bartender.  im also a full time student, six years now, still trying to get a b. a.  The only down side to my job is that when im going into work, everyone else is coming home.  getting home so late a nite gets old sometimes.

Back