oximega greens

Metal85

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
Gold Member
this stuff smells horrible, taste good if you dip your finger in it and taste it, and hard to drink when mixed in water... lol Who uses this stuff other than me? I just started about a week ago on it

Orange OxiMega™ Greens is a true sports greens product. This is no ordinary greens product; it has additional complexes geared towards real athletes. The "Cardiovascular Complex" is full of nitrate donor vegetables, including a powerful dose of red beet root, which has been suggested to increase endurance and support nitric oxide levels in exercising humans.* The key to these vegetables are the nitrates that are found in them and illicit this effect when they come in contact with the human tongue and GI tract. The enzyme, probiotic and anti-oxidant blends may promote the body's ability to absorb and utilize the highest level of nutrients from your diet and supplementation for maximum results.* Not only is this greens formulation healthful, but it tastes delicious too with its 100% naturally flavored spearmint without the use of any artificial sweeteners, flavors or colors (the product will mix a dark green/brown color due to the high level of red beet root in the formula).

other brands have it. none of them taste that good. they recommend mixing in something like apple juice and thats a good suggestion.

ok cool Thanks Dreww, and yeah its a bunch of veggies and shit id never eat so its a great way to get the nutrients in without eating nasty ass brocolli or cauliflower or kale etc

Shit man it's like $100 for a month, but it tastes great and is well worth it. I'm a coach through beachbody ao I get mine a little cheaper, but not much

Back