P-Plex

h8tr3d

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
Gold Member
Anyone ever try phera-plex? I heard that its suppose to give pretty good gains. Its a pro-hormone.

They are saying it is derived from a pheromone. I have never heard of a pheromone having anabolic properties, especially since they haven't been able to prove that humans even have pheromones. Sounds like a bunch of hype to me.

h8tr3d said:
Anyone ever try phera-plex? I heard that its suppose to give pretty good gains. Its a pro-hormone.

i know someone who did p-plex (the phera-plex clone), i think it was made by the same company who made m-drol (a superdrol clone)....i think it was C.E.L.--something like that--but yea gains were pretty good

prohormones are cheap but i dont know if their worth the sides-- i tried m-drol and had nice gains but sides were kind of harsh and good god i had some horrible back pumps throughout the day- practically paralyzing.

godfatheriv2005 said:
i know someone who did p-plex (the phera-plex clone), i think it was made by the same company who made m-drol (a superdrol clone)....i think it was C.E.L.--something like that--but yea gains were pretty good

prohormones are cheap but i dont know if their worth the sides-- i tried m-drol and had nice gains but sides were kind of harsh and good god i had some horrible back pumps throughout the day- practically paralyzing.
Yeah that is the same company, competative edge labs. Im running a bottle of m-drol first, then going to p-plex. I just started today.

also for m-drol beware of joint pain, its not common for everyone, but their were times i couldnt extend arms. worse for me than winnys joint pain

running the real deal would be a much better option considering the sides to gains ratio and also prohormones are just as illegal

Presser said:
Hmm Never Heard Of This Stuff
2 of my friends tried it, and gained like 18 lbs, some obviously water weight. Check out nutralabs.com. Its real cheap, like 20 bucks

Back