Paintful Test E

I am almost 100% that the Test E was bunk or contaminated or something. Done some Cyp last night and it is fine and also from a diffrent source. Damn I hate getting burned on 200g. lol.

Hey ChemMan, did you figure out what the problem was with your Test E? I just tried to mix mine 50/50 with some CSO and it still hurts like hell.

i made deep research behind those powders and the only option which could explain that the fault is not powders (even though it looks like powders are bad) is PH of testosterone enanthate. Bad PH stuff could make such side effects as we do have.

But for now its only an assumption - i will test the PH of my homebrew by the end of this week and then could tell mroe

thank you!

Hey Pork Chop and Chem Man.....before you toss that home brew try this. I had the same thing happen to me after making 100ml of Test E at 2% BA and 20% BB. I couldn't understand it because I had used the same powder earlier and made the exact same concentration painless. I tried refiltering, adding oil, and reheating. After doing some research, I understood that the powder was staying in depot (injection site) longer than my solvents which was causing my site pain. My leg had a lump for like 4-5 days and was intense at times. I added 3% BB and reheated at 200 degrees for 30 min and tried again. Presto!!!!! It was good to go. The extra BB stayed with the hormone long enough as it was absorbed into the body. You can play around with 2% or higher to find the perfect fit for you. I hope this helps. Let us know how it turns out.

Hey Pork Chop and Chem Man.....before you toss that home brew try this. I had the same thing happen to me after making 100ml of Test E at 2% BA and 20% BB. I couldn't understand it because I had used the same powder earlier and made the exact same concentration painless. I tried refiltering, adding oil, and reheating. After doing some research, I understood that the powder was staying in depot (injection site) longer than my solvents which was causing my site pain. My leg had a lump for like 4-5 days and was intense at times. I added 3% BB and reheated at 200 degrees for 30 min and tried again. Presto!!!!! It was good to go. The extra BB stayed with the hormone long enough as it was absorbed into the body. You can play around with 2% or higher to find the perfect fit for you. I hope this helps. Let us know how it turns out.

Hey Mighty,

do you mean that final solution contained 22% BB and 2% BA? it was tottaly painless?

The difference from original solution was only 2%?

Thank you!

I do not feel it is bad raws. I know you do not want to hear this but I think the BA was not correct. When the BA% is high (by accident) it will lump up and all that. I have been in it for years and years and delt with everything you can think of in this game. If everything you used was in fact sterile and filtration was gtg, the only thing left is BA%. If the raws were bad, whether PH or something else, that supplier would have a shit ton of emails about it and the boards would be full of people with issues. I am NOT trying to put down your skills at all but if you brewed another batch, Im guessing you were extra careful with every move you made and it came out fine. To be honest, I was doing 1000ml of test one night and looked up and realized I added, 2% BA and then 20% BA, talk about being pissed...lol Im just saying no matter how well versed we are, shit happens. It hurt my feeling pouring that 1000ml out and killed my pocket.. Fuck it though, I lived to brew again...hahahahaha

Best of luck on further adventures, if you have any questions, shoot me a message, glad to help.

I do not feel it is bad raws. I know you do not want to hear this but I think the BA was not correct. When the BA% is high (by accident) it will lump up and all that. I have been in it for years and years and delt with everything you can think of in this game. If everything you used was in fact sterile and filtration was gtg, the only thing left is BA%. If the raws were bad, whether PH or something else, that supplier would have a shit ton of emails about it and the boards would be full of people with issues. I am NOT trying to put down your skills at all but if you brewed another batch, Im guessing you were extra careful with every move you made and it came out fine. To be honest, I was doing 1000ml of test one night and looked up and realized I added, 2% BA and then 20% BA, talk about being pissed...lol Im just saying no matter how well versed we are, shit happens. It hurt my feeling pouring that 1000ml out and killed my pocket.. Fuck it though, I lived to brew again...hahahahaha

Best of luck on further adventures, if you have any questions, shoot me a message, glad to help.

Bet that did hurt bro...Damn...

Luckily I didnt pin it, I noticed it before I used any, hell, no telling what waould have happened.

Thanks for your notice!

did you ever had painful or fever inducing batch of testosterone enanthate or cypionate?

i am sure that BA was 2% - i checked this several times and re-brewed in several times.

Is there still anyone using heating sterilization to sterilize final product in closed vial?

thank you!

Yeah a painful inject from time to time happens to all of us. The fever around the injection site or knot isnt good, doesnt mean abcess or anything either although you never know. Sometimes the oil will get caught up in fatty tissue too and knot up, it will go away as it dispurses through the body. But, we are stabbing ourselves with inch and inch and a half steel, and the slightest twitch or movement can cause a bruise and a little swelling.

Do you want me to send you some of the powder so you can try it?

look i think the problem in the gso oil , i make test prop 100mg with castor oil ba 10% without bb
the inject is Without pain Actually I do not feel the shot at all and the castor oil is very good

Well I'm in the second week with a test prop and parabolan in castor oil and I can say I feel pretty good, so I'm sure there will not be a problem with other steroids

Well I'm in the second week with a test prop and parabolan in castor oil and I can say I feel pretty good, so I'm sure there will not be a problem with other steroids

Parabolan is in same formulation of 10% BA and rest Castor oil? nothing else, right?

Which mg/ml Parabolan it is ?

thank you!

Parabolan is in same formulation of 10% BA and rest Castor oil? nothing else, right?

Which mg/ml Parabolan it is ?

thank you!
no bro
the parabolan i make in 5% 50mg/ml
the test prop i make in 10% 100mg/ml
all this without bb with castor oil
Castor oil is problematic at room temperature is very thick and solid, when heated it gets thinner and quickly passes the syringe filter until it cools and returns to its previous thick and hard

Dude what the fuck are doing??
You don't even need to put BB In to make test enanthate

25g powder
78 ml gso
4 ml BA
thats it. That's fucking it. Or by you stuff from a sponsor. No need to put yourself through pain bro. If your powder is real which now days one can never tell. Fucking Chinese!!! Bastards. Use pharma grade gear that's what's the best. Nothing should ever be painful except test suspension "holly knot in the ass!!" That's it.

Hey Mrbigz, everyone tells me to dissolve the raw powder in the BB before adding the carrier oil. If I make TE with no BB than do I just mix everything together and then apply the heat?

no bro
the parabolan i make in 5% 50mg/ml
the test prop i make in 10% 100mg/ml
all this without bb with castor oil
Castor oil is problematic at room temperature is very thick and solid, when heated it gets thinner and quickly passes the syringe filter until it cools and returns to its previous thick and hard

and how is parabolan (hexa?) at 50mg/ml with castor oil and 5% BA? same painless as prop?

thanx!

Back