Parabolan Questions

Presser

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Well i was thinking about running parabolan and wanted to know who has run it and how they liked it and if you thought it was much better or different from tran ace

Press, great stuff, when I used it back in the day. Today however, it hard to find the real deal, even the powders that are coming out of china are not the Parabolan (Tren Hex) of yesterday. One thing I can tell you, if you have legit Para, its takes quite a weekly dose to work effectively. I remember I used to run 765mgs a week, mixed in with my Test Susp. I used to love that cycle, add some halo on the back end and I was gtg.

Big JC

Are parabolan amps still made? Man I remember before the whole tren conversion deal those amps were the best Tren in the world. Top notch stuff.

Press, great stuff, when I used it back in the day. Today however, it hard to find the real deal, even the powders that are coming out of china are not the Parabolan (Tren Hex) of yesterday. One thing I can tell you, if you have legit Para, its takes quite a weekly dose to work effectively. I remember I used to run 765mgs a week, mixed in with my Test Susp. I used to love that cycle, add some halo on the back end and I was gtg.

Big JC

realy cause i seen a list with the true parabolan chemical name listed, wonder if its B.S or if its the real deal, cause its listed very expenisive as far as powder pricing goes, it was listed at 30$ per gram and thats alot of money casue tren ace is listed at 11$ a gram and anavar is listed at 12$ A GRAM AND THOSE TWO ARE VERY PRICEY AS FAR AS POWDERS GO SO THE PARABOLAN IS WAY EXPENSIVE AT 30$ A GRAM, THING IS YOU MUST BUY 100 GRAMS AT A TIME, SO THATS 3,000$ FOR 100 GRAMS NOT BAD I GUESS BUT WAY TO STEEP FOR MY POCKETS ESPECIALY IF COME TO FIND OUT ITS NOT TRUE PARABOLAN EVEN THOUGH ITS LISTED AS "TREN HEX" THE REAL DEAL

wow.. that is ALOT of cash on a mystery! ... let us know how it goes bro... i've only read about Tren Hex... so ... to know more would be great... and yeah, I remember 9yrs ago, when the pellets were exposed... and everyone converted the hell out of them... especially when compared to Parabolan...

yeah Im wondering how much different it would be to run Para vs. Tren Ace ...

Press, let me know how it goes...

wow.. that is ALOT of cash on a mystery! ... let us know how it goes bro... i've only read about Tren Hex... so ... to know more would be great... and yeah, I remember 9yrs ago, when the pellets were exposed... and everyone converted the hell out of them... especially when compared to Parabolan...

LMAO Sorry if I was misunderstood but i am not buying the stuff, I simply seen it on a list, Hell I would be scared shitless ordering anything from over seas let alone China! And even if i did have the balls to order it i sure as shit dont have $3,000 to blow on as you stated (A Mystery) lmao

Press, yea I know the place you were looking at. I saw that and I was hopeful it was legit. Take that 100gr and split it three ways and if done properly, we are ahead of the game. Chris250 is in!!!! I'm in!!!! YOU IN????

Big JC

LMAO Sorry if I was misunderstood but i am not buying the stuff, I simply seen it on a list, Hell I would be scared shitless ordering anything from over seas let alone China! And even if i did have the balls to order it i sure as shit dont have $3,000 to blow on as you stated (A Mystery) lmao

definitely didn't mean it like that.. sorry bro.. just saying, that's a large amount of cash.. on yeah.. "a mystery" ... sorry.. no confusion meant.

yeah Im wondering how much different it would be to run Para vs. Tren Ace ...

Press, let me know how it goes...

Chris, one thing on the Tren hex, is that personally, I think that gains come a little slower than using the acetate, and I also think that you can keep a better percentage of gains after usage. Its just my opinion, but its one of two substances that I don't go without. The other is Test susp. I love that one too, and although some get bloated on it, I really dont, I get full to the point of spillover, but it really makes my weak parts grow well, and fast. Just my .02

Big JC

Chris, one thing on the Tren hex, is that personally, I think that gains come a little slower than using the acetate, and I also think that you can keep a better percentage of gains after usage. Its just my opinion, but its one of two substances that I don't go without. The other is Test susp. I love that one too, and although some get bloated on it, I really dont, I get full to the point of spillover, but it really makes my weak parts grow well, and fast. Just my .02

Big JC

Yes, I love Test Susp. when I could get my hands on the real deal that was the bomb !!! Killer stuff...

chris

Yes, I love Test Susp. when I could get my hands on the real deal that was the bomb !!! Killer stuff...

chris

everytime i used test susp it always clogged even when i pulled a little oil into pin at end to lube the pin, what size pin u guys using on suspensions

signature used to make the best suspension i used to put it in my bis and tris with no pain i used to mix in a cc of b-12 with it and used a 23 gauge. is signature even around anymore? i used to get it from a clinic in FL but that was a few years ago there prop was painless as well. guys would pay 300 for a 10cc bottle of it!!!

everytime i used test susp it always clogged even when i pulled a little oil into pin at end to lube the pin, what size pin u guys using on suspensions

Press, I use an 18g to draw from the vial. Then I switch the tip to a 23. During the inj process, the pin will sometimes clog, I have to really push hard to blow it thru. I only do it in the side quads, as I can control the pin and see what is happening better.

Big JC

Back