Added in idaho russet taters and rice today for the carb up. Pounding Distilled water through tonight then water is finished. Got a full body wax today wheew wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

Good luck, Masher! Most of all, have fun with it! I competed a few times as a teen, so that was a damn long time ago, and it was a blast, once I got over the nervousness of stepping on stage nearly naked. Hahaha!

I'm interested to see some pics as well!

Start my sodium load tomorrow and my first run at the stage is closing in. The last few weeks have been absolute Hell and I've felt like a basket case almost every day. Hopefully the info I have gathered works for me and I climb up there hard, grainy and veiny without any spillage but who knows considering it's my first go at it. Thanks to all those who took time to help me along the way I really appreciate you brothers. Doesn't look like I'm going to be able to drop enough weight to make the Classic Physique Class which I really wanted to get into. I weighed 259. 4 today down from 277. I went ahead and registered for the class anyway and if by some chance the water dump gets me there I have the trunks and will be ready to roll. Once again thanks everyone.

Where are you competing? My buddy is competing in a week should come in 240's

good luck bro and did you post any photos here ? curious to see how your looking brutha

Well I'm at weigh in and I hit the scale at a weight I haven't seen since college 249. They measured me at 6'4" and said I was right on the line of 6'5". So I still have 2 hours to try to get rid of 2 pounds to hit 247 so I can do the classic physique class.

Just ate a massive plate of cheese fries with bacon on top. Now a 26oz porterhouse and 2 glasses of wine.

Masters hit the stage first and I was super nervous and did ok. My buddy is here and I'm pretty sure he won it and he will take the overall. I did really well in novic bb and they pulled me center stage, the nerves had settled a bit. Physique I was way to big for those kids and I just had fun. I won classic physique by default being the only one in my class. I had to go on stage with the smaller class and I looked massive against them lol. Time to get some rest.

Back