peanut butter lovers read this

sweatmachine said:
OH MY GOD. I HAVE JUST HAD THE MOST INCREDIBLE PEANUT BUTTER TASTE SENSATION!

PETER PAN- HONEY ROAST PEANUT BUTTER

ITS INCREDIBLE. I USE PEANUT BUTTER FOR A LITTLE TREAT (2 TBLSPN) WHILE DIETING.

MY WIFE BOUGHT THIS HONEY ROAST STUFF AND WOW!

EITHER IM REALLY DEPLETED OR THIS SHIT IS THE BOMB!

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!

I just usually mix some honey in with my PB ... works like a champ ... but I might just have to try this stuff ... :D

Well I would be remiss if I didn't put in my two cents worth...So here it is...THAT is some fine looking PB.. Ah, and crunchy to boot.

SkullKrusher said:
lmao im addicted to peanut butter
Im thinkingabout finding a
peant butter AA group

Hi I'm skullkrusher and i'm a peanutbutteraholic. It's been 1 day since i've had my last spoonful. :D :D

Did anyone see the movie 9 1/2weeks the scene when were they were in the kitchen eating food it was very sensual... I tried that with my husband when we were dating Thats when i found that he hated peanut butter. Should have tried the crunchy kind.i should have been more creative. Should have made meat loaf in stead.

Did anyone see the movie 9 1/2weeks the scene when were they were in the kitchen eating food it was very sensual... I blind folded him. and fed him different kinds of food. I tried that with my husband when we were dating Thats when i found that he hated peanut butter. Should have tried the crunchy kind. i should have been more creative. like i said i was to big of a girl for him to handle. Should have made meat loaf instead.

all things being equal, Im just starving and like peanutbutter.....I have no other agenda or motivation, HELL, I dont even have a good peanutbutter story.....

I love pb but hate jelly. I have had the stuff you are talking about and it is great. On the other side of the coin, I ate some stuff that had flax seed and omega 3 (can't remember the name) and it was an oily goopy mess. Tasted like crap too. I love the smuckers natural, it tastes like peanuts and isn't as sweet. When I am not watching calories I love to take pb and put it on those little cheezits one by one. Good Stuff.

pb everyday yummy thats 7 days of peanutbutter 4 everyday of the week. thats real fat. or phat. That has alot of grease. or is it oil.:p

Last edited:
yeh, peanu t bu tt er. has a lot of good nutrition you cnn . i c there are about 15 different kinds of peanutbutter. In america and the land of oppertunity. you can run but you cant hide. It is what it is! :rolleyes:

Back