Place your bets!!!

The Dude

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
Obviously the market will be greatly impacted by the results of the election. I believe we're in for a huge drop if Obama wins. I'm also confident we'll see at least a 200 point jump if Romney wins. For that reason alone I really hope Romney wins. I can't empty out my retirement accounts until Jan 1 to avoid the huge hit on this year's taxes. Either way after Jan 1 I'm out. I don't see anything being keeping up with inflation in the coming years. I'm taking 100% control of supporting the future of my family.

Last edited:
I think it will continue to drop after today's 300 point drop.
I really don't think he is going to do anything about the fiscal cliff and all of us are going to get screwed with big tax increases.
I am saddened that the country did not think the economy was a major factor in making the decision of who to vote for, but with continued food cost increases, it will end up hitting all areas of the household and then who will be foul....
You will also continue to see the already increasing sales of guns and ammunition.

The GOP'ers underestimated the power of giving something away. Fact is dangle a free carrot in front of the rabbit and the rabbit bites everytime. That coupled with the fact that Mitt is just too rich for his own good.

My guess with nothing to lose for the next 4 yrs, BOBO will go even further to the left. I'm beginning to accept what he will give us until 2016. The GOP must find a canidate who is young, personable, smart and not too far to the right. The Dems hand picked BOBO because hes mixed, has a Muslim sounding name, is charismatic and has a great line of crap.

Those of us who can weather the next 4 yrs are true survivors

it has been announced that there will be a 5% increase on income tax, a 5% increase on marginal, and who knows on dividends...

there is no wasting time on screwing us, there is still and will be bigger talk on gun bans especially those of "assault type" weapons

which is considered anything that is semiautomatic and has a detachable clip-that includes my .22LR

it has been announced that there will be a 5% increase on income tax, a 5% increase on marginal, and who knows on dividends...

there is no wasting time on screwing us, there is still and will be bigger talk on gun bans especially those of "assault type" weapons

which is considered anything that is semiautomatic and has a detachable clip-that includes my .22LR

Just bought a fully decked out AR 2 days ago just waiting of the tranfer.
In that case would a pistol be deemed an assault style weapon? detachable clip and semi-auto?

forced moves/evacuations to the FEMA prison/death camps...12/21/12 is coming fast

Just bought a fully decked out AR 2 days ago just waiting of the tranfer.
In that case would a pistol be deemed an assault style weapon? detachable clip and semi-auto?

that's a good question Hillary Clinton wants a world wide ban on handguns and Obama fully supports this

- - - Updated - - -

forced moves/evacuations to the FEMA prison/death camps...12/21/12 is coming fast

oh now that's just a myth even though there's over 160 of them already set up and can hold over 5 million people

With the mood I was in last night at the time of the posting of this thread I'm honestly surprised that things went EXACTLY as I predicted as I tend to have an overly negative outlook on the future of our country especially with that dipshit moron at the helm. Looks like even I can't over estimate the stupidity of the masses. Buckle up

and how much will you bet that the stock market drops the next 2 days just like it did in 2008 and then causing every one to get scared stupid and the jobs will be scarce next year, causing more people to loose their homes and become further dependant on the system

and then when a handful of jobs do emerge the dickheads will say, "we're your saviour"

and how much will you bet that the stock market drops the next 2 days just like it did in 2008 and then causing every one to get scared stupid and the jobs will be scarce next year, causing more people to loose their homes and become further dependant on the system

and then when a handful of jobs do emerge the dickheads will say, "we're your saviour"

Absolutely.... He is a bastard, but he's done very well. We're on a sinking ship. We have been for quite some time. Instead of the slow steady decline Obama will slam this bitch into the ocean floor in record time. For the prepared few it will actually make it easier. It's like a removing a bandaid. Slow and steady hurts and the pain seems to last forever. Yank that fucker off and it just hurts like hell for a moment

Back