Plasma Jet results are in...

nuknuk

MuscleChemistry member
Result: Nothing!! this shit sucks. Been on it a week now and nothing. Pumps are the same as they always have been. :(

I took half a dose and had good pumps on it. Hey everyone is different. Some people love black powder and to me it sucks. Very little pump and trust me I have tried everything as far as no products go.

I've been using Plasma Jet and cant really tell if it's working or not either I just bought Superpump250 to see how I like it.So far the only NO product that I really like is No Xplode ecept for having to run to the bathroom about 5min after I drink it.Who needs laxative with that stuff.lol

I've been using Plasma Jet and cant really tell if it's working or not either I just bought Superpump250 to see how I like it.So far the only NO product that I really like is No Xplode ecept for having to run to the bathroom about 5min after I drink it.Who needs laxative with that stuff.lol
i've also tried the superdump,i mean pump,and it did nothing.felt like i took a no-doze or a cup of coffee.no pump,no intensity,but with bsn i go insane.

anyone try bsn's "volumizer"?

it seems kind of redundant if you take the no explode. apparently you take no explode before your workout and volumizer during it. I haven't heard anyone talk about it (good or bad) so figured I wouldnt try any yet. maybe next time I order supplements.

anyone try bsn's "volumizer"?

it seems kind of redundant if you take the no explode. apparently you take no explode before your workout and volumizer during it. I haven't heard anyone talk about it (good or bad) so figured I wouldnt try any yet. maybe next time I order supplements.

you take the volumizer during? like what inbetween sets or someshit

you take the volumizer during? like what inbetween sets or someshit

yea. thats why the company says.
you take the no explode PRE workout.....the volumizer DURING....and your post workout shake and cell mass (creatine/glutamine/etc.) AFTER your workout.

I usually start drinking my post workout shake halfway through though. So its gone by the time Im done and when I get home I can eat a whole meal. If I time it right, my blood sugar has dropped again by then and Im starving. If I use IGF post workout though, Im guaranteed to be starving when I get home.

Back