Please critique !!

Yeah, I agree birds of a feather lol, but you guys are freaking beasts....I've been on my lazy shit for about a year now and even at my best I was only 224 and around 18%.

It definitely is inspiring to see some guys don't sell themselves short !

MUCH TO LEARN HERE @ MC !!

I'm no beast, not even close

Ill get to your routine later today...gotta get to work...

as for cardio, morning is best, but 90 could be a bit to much...cut it back to 45 mins first (even slow place) and see where it takes ya...its a process, and doing to much at once could burn you out really fast...

Ill get to your routine later today...gotta get to work...

as for cardio, morning is best, but 90 could be a bit to much...cut it back to 45 mins first (even slow place) and see where it takes ya...its a process, and doing to much at once could burn you out really fast...

Thanks for any and all advice bro...its helping keep me motivated and determined to get it rite this time around !

When you want to earn more money, talk w/ someone who makes more money than you !

When your're trying to get more pussy, talk w/ someone who gets more pussy than you !

I really want to learn this shit once and for all, and so I'm hear now and started today by taking all your advice, and I dropped my cardio this morning down to 45 min !!

Thanks

Back