Please help my hand!!!!!!

you need insulin needle

- - - Updated - - -

welcome to MC

- - - Updated - - -

i have a pinched nerve right now and im pretty sure the igf is helping more than chiropractor

Not in the hand, got it. Sooo final concensus is IGF 1 LR3 and BPC 157 probably in the good old booty or stomach and hope i can get this cast off faster then 8 damn weeks

IGF-1 lr3 will do the trick by itself, undoubtedly!!!

I have a torn left rotator cuff and last week separated my right shoulder ac joint (tore the tendons). After the first bottle of igf (mc) @ 50 mcg a day the rotator cuff does not bother me. As far as the separated ac joint, i injected 80 mcg for just a week and i got full range of motion back. No strength though. Went to doctor today to go over mri to see if there was more damage then the separation, he saw the full range of motion and said he has never seen the full range of motion back so quickly. I told him i was taking the igf and he started laughing, as now he understood why. Definitely has helped me for sure........ don't want to be with out it.

Welcome to the site and good luck.

research it-I've found that 75mcg works best for me

how many ticks on your pin determines the mcg-what size pin determines the tick size

Oops hit the wronf button

I feel like a kindergartener talking to you guys. How do i get it down to mcg?

Trust me................. I felt the same way just a few months ago. These guys are great here and will never steer you wrong. VERY TRUSTWORTHY, UNDOUBTEDLY!!!! Just make sure to ask if you don't know or not sure. Shit even if you do know ask anyway, may help someone else out.

The insulin syringe is in iu's which are the same thing as mcg. I hope...... that's what i have been doing (lol)

Last edited:
Trust me................. I felt the same way just a few months ago. These guys are great here and will never steer you wrong. VERY TRUSTWORTHY, UNDOUBTEDLY!!!! Just make sure to ask if you don't know or not sure. Shit even if you do know ask anyway, may help someone else out.
I completely agree everyone has been incredibly helpful so far. Just tryin to figure out which pep i should get or get firt or what not. Just want to be back in the weight buffet :'(

Sounds good, this might be a stupid question but id rather not fuck up. How should i bring it down to mcg? Distilled water?

No stupid questions here brother...... better to be safe than sorry! Mc makes some good shit, comes ready to use. No mixing, matching, mess making and fucking up. Pop the top and your ready to go Daddio (sorry Presser had to).

Back