Please Welcome MuscleChemistrys Newest Site Representatives…………….

Hahahahah!! You guys are a trip. I didnt know what was up with this whole other side to the site either. Takes a little getting used to navigating, but yall are probably better with computers than I am. Just keep your eyes open for people selling shit or asking for sources.... Oh yeah and watch out for those that cant take Pressers dry humor. I'd hate to see that big fucker hunt someone down... LMFAO!!!!

LMAO! I'll keep n eye out. If we see any thing going on just delete thread n what? bc IDK what I'm able 2 do in terms of suspend ban ecg... But I know I can close thread bc I always click that button by mistake LMAO

Your better off to just move the Thread to the Site Reps Forum. That way we can all see what was going on for you to make that judgement. It disappears from the public view and is for our eyes only at that point. ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Best thing to do is to start a thread with general questions like these in the Site Reps forum. Cause this one is public ;)

Hahahahah!! You guys are a trip. I didnt know what was up with this whole other side to the site either. Takes a little getting used to navigating, but yall are probably better with computers than I am. Just keep your eyes open for people selling shit or asking for sources.... Oh yeah and watch out for those that cant take Pressers dry humor. I'd hate to see that big fucker hunt someone down... LMFAO!!!!

Haha! Be on the look out! :arcade:

lol, you guys are funny! well everyone but Austin, lol, never knew my humor was "DRY" lol, shit i thought i was ready for a stand up act soon, NO? lol

lol, you guys are funny! well everyone but Austin, lol, never knew my humor was "DRY" lol, shit i thought i was ready for a stand up act soon, NO? lol

I get your humor quite well. Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe its the other dumbasses that are dry huh?? Just fuckin wit cha Boss..... Maybe we can do a duo stand up act. Little guy, Big guy routine. You can make fun of my skinny ass legs and I'll make fun of you being so damn big you cant wipe your own ass.....

I get your humor quite well. Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe its the other dumbasses that are dry huh?? Just fuckin wit cha Boss..... Maybe we can do a duo stand up act. Little guy, Big guy routine. You can make fun of my skinny ass legs and I'll make fun of you being so damn big you cant wipe your own ass.....

He wipes between his legs like a female lmao

BTW, congrats guys, it is a great opportunity

Congrats guys, remember stop all the assholes!
Except if they are on the "OK to be an asshole" List
That is an exemption list,
Presser, Big WV, Metal85 , Ch3no , Nair (if he pops up), are on the top of the list.
haha good luck with everything fellas, take full advantage, and give us some good info!

Congrats guys, remember stop all the assholes!
Except if they are on the "OK to be an asshole" List
That is an exemption list,
Presser, Big WV, Metal85 , Ch3no , Nair (if he pops up), are on the top of the list.
haha good luck with everything fellas, take full advantage, and give us some good info!

Only 4 assholes on a BBing forum is unheard of

Back