Votes: 8 42.1%
  • No

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Sometimes explain

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • yes out of habit not safety

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
I don't mean to sound dumb, but are there veins inside muscles? If you're shooting I/M, wouldn't you be past the veins? I honestly don't know.

Yeah there are many veins and capilaries deeper in the muscle this is what feeds the muscles oxygen and other nutrients.

Yeah there are many veins and capilaries deeper in the muscle this is what feeds the muscles oxygen and other nutrients.
Gotcha... wasn't sure if it was veins or just like blood vessels or something. You stated that you don't see it necessary in the shoulders... why is that?

Gotcha... wasn't sure if it was veins or just like blood vessels or something. You stated that you don't see it necessary in the shoulders... why is that?

My main reason for saying that is you cant use your other hand to support the pin while aspirating, so as you are moving up and down the syringe pulling back on plunger etc, you are moving the pin a little bit at the very minimum. So after you pull back and aspirate you move back up the pin and begin pushing 99% of the time the pin has already moved a bit and a MM is all you need to get into a vein so then you start injecting and its kinda pointless if i think about it that way. If you can keep it 100% still while you are aspirating and injecting i give you props cause i sure as fuck cant.

Reaching around to aspirate any of my shots is very hard. My obliques and serratus cramp. I still always manage to aspirate. Sometimes even if I draw no blood, just the nicking of a vein going in will make me cough so hard I almost throw up. I've learned over the years to add something to Tren or I spew my guts out.

Reaching around to aspirate any of my shots is very hard. My obliques and serratus cramp. I still always manage to aspirate. Sometimes even if I draw no blood, just the nicking of a vein going in will make me cough so hard I almost throw up. I've learned over the years to add something to Tren or I spew my guts out.

Yeah i get cramps in my obliques as well, i can do it ok on my gluts though i stretch over with my other arm to hold the syringe steady and pull back with my left or right arm depending on which side im doing. Then on ventro glutes its cake since its so easy to reach.

My main reason for saying that is you cant use your other hand to support the pin while aspirating, so as you are moving up and down the syringe pulling back on plunger etc, you are moving the pin a little bit at the very minimum. So after you pull back and aspirate you move back up the pin and begin pushing 99% of the time the pin has already moved a bit and a MM is all you need to get into a vein so then you start injecting and its kinda pointless if i think about it that way. If you can keep it 100% still while you are aspirating and injecting i give you props cause i sure as fuck cant.
I'm tracking. well, I guess I better start this practice or risk jacking myself up. Thanks for the info, bro. I'm a learning sponge here... trying to learn all I can so I can be a big guy one day. :bber:

Another reason why I like this site... guys and girls on here are willing to explain and teach things, and not just make us little guys feel stupid for asking.

I used to aspirate before I went to the Slin pin method.I can go just as deep and with far less trauma and scar tissue to the muscle,it's just a little difficult to aspirate. I'll never go back to regular injections again.I'm doing a Tren Prop cycle right now with everyday injections and it's such a breeze!

I used to aspirate before I went to the Slin pin method.I can go just as deep and with far less trauma and scar tissue to the muscle,it's just a little difficult to aspirate. I'll never go back to regular injections again.I'm doing a Tren Prop cycle right now with everyday injections and it's such a breeze!

so you still do intramuscular with the slins? You pin like twice a day? or can you buy slin pins with bigger syringes?

I hate this thread GS. I wish it would just go away. Stupid stupid stupid. What if I aspirate because it's a habit I developed for saftey reasons? Then I'd pick option 1 and 4 but noooooooooooo, you don't allow multiple answers. Well screw you!

I hate this thread GS. I wish it would just go away. Stupid stupid stupid. What if I aspirate because it's a habit I developed for saftey reasons? Then I'd pick option 1 and 4 but noooooooooooo, you don't allow multiple answers. Well screw you!

Dont click on it you slut, next time i will allow multiple answers ;).

so you still do intramuscular with the slins? You pin like twice a day? or can you buy slin pins with bigger syringes?

Yes I still do intramuscular with this slins and I can go just as deep.Here's the technique in a nutshell.You'll never suck oil up with a slin pin so you have to draw your compound or compounds with a regular pin. Next pull the plunger out of the slin pin or pins and fill with your loaded regular pin. Now carefully start to insert the plunger with the pin in a downward position, as you insert the plunger point the Slin pin upward now allowing any air to move to the top of the Slin pin and out. In order to get a deep inner muscular injection you have to force that base of the Slin pin about a half an inch past skin level. You're right about the volume issue, it's not too bad on this cycle because I'm using half of a CC of Tren and half a cc of prop. I have 200 mg/ml prop so volume hasn't really been an issue on this cycle but I would not have any problems doing two injections at the same time with this technique because it is just so smooth and easy and opens up more injection sites for me.

Yes I still do intramuscular with this slins and I can go just as deep.Here's the technique in a nutshell.You'll never suck oil up with a slin pin so you have to draw your compound or compounds with a regular pin. Next pull the plunger out of the slin pin or pins and fill with your loaded regular pin. Now carefully start to insert the plunger with the pin in a downward position, as you insert the plunger point the Slin pin upward now allowing any air to move to the top of the Slin pin and out. In order to get a deep inner muscular injection you have to force that base of the Slin pin about a half an inch past skin level. You're right about the volume issue, it's not too bad on this cycle because I'm using half of a CC of Tren and half a cc of prop. I have 200 mg/ml prop so volume hasn't really been an issue on this cycle but I would not have any problems doing two injections at the same time with this technique because it is just so smooth and easy and opens up more injection sites for me.
Thanks for the write up bro, thats tempting a slin would be much better for scar tissue.

Good thinking i do the same thing with peptides i tried it ones with oils but it just took so long to inject. I used 3 cc of oil so it was impractical. But i was thinking doing this for bis in the next few days thanks for the idea.

Nair complaining about something, Imagine that!

who me? Nahhh. I'd rather agree with everything you say. What ever you say bud, I agree!

Last edited:
Back