Posing songs?

w84me said:
what software does everyone use to do the mixer & cut down to 90 seconds with? I've had to pay to get my done the last 4 competitions ... would love to be able to do it myself.

I use one that I downloaded on Kazaa from someone. It is called Atomix. It allows you to beat match, do loops record. It's not bad but maybe there are better ones.

w84me said:
what software does everyone use to do the mixer & cut down to 90 seconds with? I've had to pay to get my done the last 4 competitions ... would love to be able to do it myself.

I use Cool Edit Pro!

"HAIR OF THE DOG" by NAZERETH

NOW YOUR MESSIN WITH A SON OF A BITCH

"I STAND ALONE TODAY" by JACKYL

KICK ASS TUNES TO MAKE EVERYONE KNOW WHATS UP!

I have always liked the begining of Fade to Black by Metallica. That was the song I was going to use for my first show. Starts out slow and dramatic and then busts into harder guitar. Wouldn't even need to edit it either, there is plenty of instrumental at the beginning to get you through it.

"Dreamer" OZZY
"on the turning away" Pink Floyd
"like a rock" Bob Seger
"simple man" Skynyrd
"Big Log" Robert Plant
"The outlaw torn" Metallica
"Comfortably Numb" Pink Floyd

"the Turning Away" by Floyd as suggested by Bowhunter would be cool. Then again, I'm a Pink Floyd fan, so maybe biased. As far as sonds not to use...Judy Garland, "Somewhere Over The Rainbow" might not be a good choice. :D A friend at work said that he looked up the definition of floyd in the dictionary and it said " a dark moist crevase" :eek: Yeah baby!!
Good luck Presser, hope you do great!

I like the run dmc suggestion...personally I posed to "if your girl only knew" it was a good beat, but I need to mix something this year.....bump for more songs I need some ideas for next yer

Back