Post cycle gyno

Crazymank

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
Whats the best thing to use? I've always had a little bit of a bitch tit... But after my last cycle- it think its getting worst!! Is there anything I can take now, while im off, to try to clear some of this up???

nolva...dont have to be on..if this is still post cycle you can run another semi pct to try and help..

but if its always been there nolva wont help..if you are still PCT you may still be experincing the rebound from the AAS

Whats the diffrence between nolva and femeral???

Im totally off clomid now- for over a month. Not taking anything but creatine right now.

The difference between nolva and femara is the way they work. Nolva blocks the receptors from responding to estrogen, and femara stops the aromatization from occurring at the start.

Cabergoline is another name for dostinex. Great stuff from what I hear.

if I were you, I would also start using nolvadex in place or in addition to clomid for PCT if you dont already.

cabergoline has the ability to combat progesterone induced gyno...which is totally different then the estrogen induced gyno.....cabergoline (dostinex) is one of the only aids in combatting progest gyno, besides bromo, it wouldn't hurt to try it. You may have progest gyno, nolva woln't touch it...so it may be worth a shot. I have ran nolva at 40mgs a day for about two weeks and it seemed to shrink the gyno down a little bit.....but once its set in......its in there

Back