post workout and acne ??

johnw

i purchased a hot tub a couple mnths ago, i'm curious is it good to spend about 10 minutes or so in the tub about an hour or so after a workout??? also does it help for clearing up acne i just started using it a couple wks ago i use clorine or is bromo better for skin?? any one have any ideas it sure feels good after a workout and then a nice shower after... thanks

yes! the Clorine and heat will dry out the acne on your body. It worked well for me. As far as bromo or clorine, I don't know.

I know a guy who jumped in his pool and then had his brother shave off the pimples in the pool until the pool was completly red,lol, worked well for him,lol, other then a few scars, sorry had to share that

johnw said:
i purchased a hot tub a couple mnths ago, i'm curious is it good to spend about 10 minutes or so in the tub about an hour or so after a workout??? also does it help for clearing up acne i just started using it a couple wks ago i use clorine or is bromo better for skin?? any one have any ideas it sure feels good after a workout and then a nice shower after... thanks

YOU MEAN CHLOROX,.YEAH THAT SHIT IS BEST WHEN USED IN THE MORNING:arcade: I THINK:confused: LMAO:D

FINAFREAK

Back