Pre-workout drink

freakinthegym

Full Access
Gold Member
Ok what do guys drink or take lol as a pre-workout, I know alot will say igf I'm one of them when I have it lol.. Dark matter, hemo rage, jacked 3d ect.....

1 scoop 1-mr with 2 bet -alanie caps and 2 l-arginine caps.... SICK pumps bro

Our explosion has all that and some more...chris likes it and its way stronger than jack3d...people always try to trade me jacked for mine...i say no way...

Our explosion has all that and some more...chris likes it and its way stronger than jack3d...people always try to trade me jacked for mine...i say no way...

I'm going to have to try that when I'm out of what I have. I do IGF and a 12.5mg ephedrine and NO shotgun or Jack3d. I just got some Buzz Saw from True Protein, but after looking at it I don't know how much I'm going to like it.

I'm going to have to try that when I'm out of what I have. I do IGF and a 12.5mg ephedrine and NO shotgun or Jack3d. I just got some Buzz Saw from True Protein, but after looking at it I don't know how much I'm going to like it.

its pretty good, but tastes like shit...i dont like NO shotgun...im not a big stimulant guy...i rotate explosion with my mix of 3 creatines and 1.5g beta alanine and bcaa n more. The creatine/beta alanine mix will be introduced next week as well from us...

Really? Jack3d is some potent stuff. I love that and 1MR.
Care to send me a sample of the explosion? LOL, I'll be a buyer for life if it's that good!

I like the jacked 3d... But I'm going to have to get some of and try it..

Explosion is prob, stronger than Jacked 3d (IMO) or 1 MR... I have been doing my explosion mixed with BCAA n More as my pre workout/ during drink mix for workouts...The one thing I like about Explosion is that Sarah can use it without upsetting her stomach...The 1 MR, amped her up, but really upset her stomach...Using 1 scp. of Explosion, and she is ready to hit the treadmill running..LOL !!!

Last edited:
I drink a Hydroxy drink as well as a carbo force as soon as i get to the gym and then im amped the fuck up and ready to go

Back