Prescription Nutrition....

big in vegas

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
My buddy ordered some Chocolate Peanut Butter Nutrition to go to replace his Cytogainer and he's in love. I tried the whey sample pack and the Chocolate Peanut Butter in that was fucking amazing. I can't say enough about how great this company is. Thanks a lot Mike and James!!!

no sweat big. We are just trying to make a difference in the way people think about products. No fancy labels, no nothing. Just good basic stuff that works and isnt cluttered with shit you dont need.

From all the good stuff I have been reading about my next 10lb order will be from you guys. I am on a budget so it will be of the whey blend. I like to support guys on this forum. I know you probably dont want like a thousand different flavors but have you ever thought of adding cookies and cream to the menu. I know its welf serving but personally I am a cookies and cream junkie

Ok found that flavor under Australian Casein and Cold Microfiltration Whey Isolate. I was looking under Whey Blend WPI/WPC. Thanks

Nice lookin' product there Mike.

Thanks for the recommendation as well big, can't wait to try this stuff. It looks excellent !

Ok found that flavor under Australian Casein and Cold Microfiltration Whey Isolate. I was looking under Whey Blend WPI/WPC. Thanks

its not there? we stock it as i just dropped off a bag yesterday to a trainer. i'll have it look at it

Back